Where do you buy socks on upsers.com?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
So I've been wearing pants and I need socks because I'm sweating my ass off in these trucks. Where do I find the socks? I know I can order them in the office at work but I'd rather just order them online. Where is the section to do this on UPSers.com. It is literally one of the most cluttered sites I've ever seen.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can these socks be given to somebody outside of ups...I have a customer who has bugged me for years about getting him a pair of these socks....I would think that since they were personally bought it shouldn't be a big deal but you all know how anal this company is

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Can these socks be given to somebody outside of ups...I have a customer who has bugged me for years about getting him a pair of these socks....I would think that since they were personally bought it shouldn't be a big deal but you all know how anal this company is
Not sure, I just know the uniforms are off limits. Hell if I have to pay money for a pair of socks I'll do whatever the hell I want with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not sure, I just know the uniforms are off limits. Hell if I have to pay money for a pair of socks I'll do whatever the hell I want with them.

Where would he wear them?

nineyearsUGH

Don't give them to him... but things fall off trucks all the time.

rod

Retired 22 years

I gave away a few dozen hats in my career but never had anyone want a pair of socks.

hardcharger

I've had a lot of young kids wanting my socks. Mainly when I was delivering in the local high school. Kids are strange these days. I had one guy who wanted to borrow my uniform to wear to a wedding back when Dale Jarret was driving for ups. I guess him and the groom were big race fans. I'd never delivered to this house before so I was a bit shocked by his request.

Semper Fi

9.5er

I find it ridiculous that I have to pay $37.50 for 6 pair of socks to wear to work. I just don't see what effect a pair socks have on my job. If anything they slow me down when customers notice them and have to ask questions about them.
I just bought a pack of them to wear to the building. I will change to my regular black no show socks when I get out on my route. If a sup. comes out and see me with out them so be it. I hate the brown socks.