Where do you get UPS socks......or how I don't know how to use "search"

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
People.

Get a grip.

Understand that Texas is greater than the United States of America.
Look around.
Texans are everywhere.
Embrace your local Texan...he or she maybe you ticket into the place of last refuge.
There is nothin Texas doesn't have; if you discover sometin' - wait - Texas will get it and it will big bigger and better.

Basic common sense is king in Texas.
BS is sometimin the cattle produce...

Someday, if the world keeps on this path of idiotic destruction, you'll find me safe in the lonestar state.
I will be the tall blonde with the clipboard - leading the charge to leave the Union.

'

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
People.

Get a grip.

Look around.
Texans are everywhere.
Embrace your local Texan...he or she maybe you ticket into the place of last refuge.
There is nothin Texas doesn't have; if you discover sometin' - wait - Texas will get it and it will big bigger and better.

Someday, if the world keeps on this path of idiotic destruction, you'll find me safe in the lonestar state.
I will be the tall blonde with the clipboard - leading the charge to leave the Union.

'

That was fun.
Texas is the only state that understands - when I'm bad, I'm even bettter...(name that tune)

curiousbrain

[...]

The Teamsters Union or ... oh, wait, I get it now.

edit: And I always pictured you as short, for some reason.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
That was fun.
Texas is the only state that understands - when I'm bad, I'm even bettter...(name that tune)
My mistake.
...when I'm bad I'm even badder...

You ain't that good
Is what you said
Down to the letter
But you like the way
I hold the microphone
Sometimes I good but
When I'm bad I'm even badder

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't have a pistol in my pocket, but my guess is Mae West.

Forgive me.
I messed up the quote.
I need some Texas style punishment.

Forgive me, again.
I don't know which state you call home.
In Texas, I think you can carry a pistol in your pocket.

search terms: Texas, pistol, home, punishment

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
People.

Get a grip.

Look around.
Texans are everywhere.

'
​I have embraced my local Texan on several occasions. I miss my local Texan.:happy-very: I will be right there with you, loaded for bear. Can I be your assistant? :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Forgive me.
I messed up the quote.
I need some Texas style punishment.

Forgive me, again.
I don't know which state you call home.
In Texas, I think you can carry a pistol in your pocket.

search terms: Texas, pistol, home, punishment
Sat lives in Tex. as does Trp. You'll get big hugs from both of them for your support of all things Texan. :its_all_good:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Notsurehowthisthreadturnedintoa "I Love Texas" site but I associate with the Texan attitude myself.

I grew up in South Georgia in a rural community and moved to downtown Atlanta to go to Ga Tech. I moved to a suburban location the first chance I got and then further out in a bedroom community and now way out in the country with no neighbors in sight.
Why all that drivel?

I think the Texan attitude is mostly about living in the country with low population density with land around you and the belief in self-reliance and self-responsibility.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My best coffee buddy is now in Sweetwater..........SoCal to Sweetwater...............culture shock!!

He's gone from sail boat and yacht regattas to the biggest rattlesnake roundup around.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Notsurehowthisthreadturnedintoa "I Love Texas" site but I associate with the Texan attitude myself.

I think the Texan attitude is mostly about living in the country with low population density with land around you and the belief in self-reliance and self-responsibility.

Exactly.
When Texas decides to leave the Union, I believe it will because of the lost values of self-reliance and self-responsibility.

That is what I love about Texas - you don't mess with Texas.

The first post in this thread was a salute to Texan.
I don't need UPS Socks.
I know how to use search.
I wanted to have Texas size fun....and I still say the Superbowl will be (wait for it...)

Saints v. Texans!!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Got to get by Green Bay first! Good Luck with that! Especially having to come up to the frozen tundra in January. Love watching the southern teams come up and huddle around the heaters during their time on the sidelines, while the men are playing in short sleeves.