Where everyone go??

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
site's been down all day... I guess it took you logging on to get the place up 'n running again...You got da power, man, you got da power!

DontThrowPackages

Your starting to think like us.
Maybe the webmaster was "Asked" to remove some content. What that content was wouldn't be to hard to find. I've cut and pasted a few interesting items from this site from time to time. I suggest others do the same. Maybe it was China who knocked this site offline? Maybe it was a warning by China to stop talk about things that make them uncomfortable. Either way, it wouldn't be to hard to find out what happen to the site...maybe the servers just had too much traffic and crashed or maybe it was sabotage lol. I do find it very interesting the talk of union and the site going down. What does China has against UPS anyway? I don't know but I wouldn't be too surprised if China makes a Huge offer to the webmaster to take this site offline for good lol. If not China then whoever. Corporate espionage? Nah...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe the webmaster was "Asked" to remove some content. What that content was wouldn't be to hard to find. I've cut and pasted a few interesting items from this site from time to time. I suggest others do the same. Maybe it was China who knocked this site offline? Maybe it was a warning by China to stop talk about things that make them uncomfortable. Either way, it wouldn't be to hard to find out what happen to the site...maybe the servers just had too much traffic and crashed or maybe it was sabotage lol. I do find it very interesting the talk of union and the site going down. What does China has against UPS anyway? I don't know but I wouldn't be too surprised if China makes a Huge offer to the webmaster to take this site offline for good lol. If not China then whoever. Corporate espionage? Nah...

Fred called Dubya, who called Dick Cheney to tell him what to do, and then Dubya called Kim Jong Un, who had Dennis Rodman launch a preemptive nuclear strike against the site.