Where everyone go??

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by overflowed, Mar 6, 2013.

1. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

I just logged on and no activity since last night? They couldn't of fired all of you could they? LOL

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Site was down all day.
  3. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

site's been down all day... I guess it took you logging on to get the place up 'n running again...You got da power, man, you got da power!

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

We all need our fix, don't we?
  5. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Union talk followed by the site crashing... Conspiracy?
  6. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Your starting to think like us.
  7. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Appears some posts are missing...
  8. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

Maybe the webmaster was "Asked" to remove some content. What that content was wouldn't be to hard to find. I've cut and pasted a few interesting items from this site from time to time. I suggest others do the same. Maybe it was China who knocked this site offline? Maybe it was a warning by China to stop talk about things that make them uncomfortable. Either way, it wouldn't be to hard to find out what happen to the site...maybe the servers just had too much traffic and crashed or maybe it was sabotage lol. I do find it very interesting the talk of union and the site going down. What does China has against UPS anyway? I don't know but I wouldn't be too surprised if China makes a Huge offer to the webmaster to take this site offline for good lol. If not China then whoever. Corporate espionage? Nah...
  9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

We were all at an "We love You Fred" pep rally yesterday...didn't notice.
  10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Fred called Dubya, who called Dick Cheney to tell him what to do, and then Dubya called Kim Jong Un, who had Dennis Rodman launch a preemptive nuclear strike against the site.
  11. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Yes. They likely had to revert to a backup that was a few days old.