Where has drewed been

Where has drewed been for the last week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

IH8No1

Where has drewed been for the last week?
We were all worriedy!
Make your pick and let's see if we guess right.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Meetings with
images
to discuss Global warming !!

If he was forced out in the first place there wouldnt be a little palin running around! lol

That's true. And this is the really sad part about that whole mess. The baby will forever be the product of bad judgment (by both Mon & Dad) and will have turmoil in it's life as a result. This type of situation is what makes me think chastity devices should be used from puberty up till they demonstrate that actually use their brains.

how's that for a hijack?

705red

Browncafe Steward
That's true. And this is the really sad part about that whole mess. The baby will forever be the product of bad judgment (by both Mon & Dad) and will have turmoil in it's life as a result. This type of situation is what makes me think chastity devices should be used from puberty up till they demonstrate that actually use their brains.

how's that for a hijack?
LOL, now this would give drewed sonething to do for a while as he tries to figure out how to undo it! LMAO

J/K Drewed

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Drewed has been gone? (jk drewed) I bet he had PC problems and had to get it fixed or buy another one. One of my sons is in this same boat.

705red

Browncafe Steward
thank god he was not in vegas

Did you go to Vegas?

Drewed has been gone? (jk drewed) I bet he had PC problems and had to get it fixed or buy another one. One of my sons is in this same boat.
Its really sad when Drewed's computer has a better chance catching a virus then he does.

Sorry couldn't pass it up. Not picking on you drewed, just to many punch line possibilities to let them all pass!

rod

Retired 22 years

Heck- I know guys that would still be wearing them in their 50's and 60's if that was the case

how's that for a hijack?

P

pickup

1)His computer froze up (literally)

2)He went on a trip to a small alaskan village for a day but ended up pissing off the female pilot that runs the only transport to and from the village and hence she refused to fly him . This stalemate was resolved after drewed and the pilot fall in love after comedic/romantic adventures that take place over a week's time and she eventually does transport drew back to anchorage on the condition that he never sets foot in that village again.

3)Drewed ended up fighting vampires for 30 nights and was incommunicado as the vampires destroyed all means of the town communicating with the outside world