Where is Kenmei????

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by helenofcalifornia, Jun 3, 2008.

1. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Some of these posts are real serious lately. Has anyone heard from Kenmei lately and his taper gun problems or his security issues? I miss Kenmei.
  2. ImpactedTSG

ImpactedTSG New Member

He got promoted to Taper Division Manager. He works 18 hour days and does not have time to post. Oh wait, DMs only work 6 hour days. ;)
  3. PassYouBy

PassYouBy Unknown Acrobat

I think he has been taking some time off with Grandpa!
  4. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

LOL I miss kenmei too...LOL lol lol lol lol lol lol !!!!!!!!!!
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I wonder how many rolls of duct tape that took!!!!!!!:eek:
  6. rod

rod retired and happy

Kenmei- come out come out wherever you are :fan::punk: Your fans are waiting for you
  7. PassYouBy

What I wanna know is who put the tape in the "PRIVATE" section?!:happy-very:

"Be careful Grandpa I'm still a little sore from you doing my backside!"
  8. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

And who the heck is going to take all that tape off? Kenmei would!!!! Maybe Kenmei is stuck in that security office still and doesn't know how to get out. There's only one Kenmei and, by George, we are lucky that he works for UPS!
  9. JustTired

JustTired free at last.......

Let's hope he's got something on under there. Or at least hope he shaved right beforehand. Looks like a bathroom break might be a little tricky and time consuming. Hope he hasn't been drinking a lot of water.:anxious:
  10. PassYouBy

Maybe thats why he has it on...That way when he drinks, he doesn't have to worry about loosing liquids..............Or Solids (YUCK) :sick: