Where is MrFedex?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No chance for a union, an anticlimactic October announcement...he's probably bored.

The Shocktober Surprise flop really bummed him out. He and R1a went to lick their wounds and I hear they have been staking out several airports. Something about MT3's jet that he uses to commute Chicago to Memphis and back each day LOL!

IsItME

Stuff It Fred seemed to drop off at the same time, shortly after I questioned if they were one in the same. I was roasted for simply asking if he was a multiple personality. Once again, I stand by my claim. Their grammar and responses were exactly the same. And the truth.....shall set him free. I say this all while agreeing with most everything he posts.

Stuff It Fred seemed to drop off at the same time, shortly after I questioned if they were one in the same. I was roasted for simply asking if he was a multiple personality. Once again, I stand by my claim. Their grammar and responses were exactly the same. And the truth.....shall set him free. I say this all while agreeing with most everything he posts.

It was him.So sad when people have to make dummy accounts to back themselves up.

IsItME

I apologized for the way I presented it and including some that may not and are not that same person. I will do so again, SORRY. However, there's no doubt those two are one in the same. In fact, MFE was bragging about the number of FedEx employees on this site the night of the investor meetings and I swear he had several going. As someone that's relatively observant to what's going on, it's safe to say that the company will say and do whatever it can to meet it's goals. FedEx has no shame and no integrity. We should rage against the machine and keep it real all at the same time. All hourlies throughout the company should be in a union. There's nothing else.
Well I'm not him and I was one of those accused by the goof ball, along with several other user names who were also mentioned.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I apologized for the way I presented it and including some that may not and are not that same person. I will do so again, SORRY. However, there's no doubt those two are one in the same. In fact, MFE was bragging about the number of FedEx employees on this site the night of the investor meetings and I swear he had several going. As someone that's relatively observant to what's going on, it's safe to say that the company will say and do whatever it can to meet it's goals. FedEx has no shame and no integrity. We should rage against the machine and keep it real all at the same time. All hourlies throughout the company should be in a union. There's nothing else.

You don't have a clue. I have no dummy accounts and/or alter egos.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well Hello, you finally came out to play.....

I'm taking a break from the BC. I check-in now and then to see what's happening. I'd just like to squelch any rumors that I have multiple identities...which I do not. The morons that pull these accusations out of you-know-where, need to:

1. Get a life.

2. Support your crap statements with some sort of facts.

Idiots.

overflowed

You know, when I first started at this company and things just seemed off. I googled my questions, and guess whom I met? MFE. This was years ago. Strange how your introduced to people in this age. Anyhow, take a break Mr. Fedex you earned it. Be easy man.

StuffItFred

Actually, I don't owe you any explanation. But since you seem to know everything about me, I was on vacation for 2 weeks and when I am on vacation I have absolutely NOTHING to do with Fedex! Sorry if I was not posting at the same time Mr.Fedex was to disprove your claims.