Where is MrFedex?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
No offense but, this site (as far as FDX discussions goes) has been dead for months. I hardly check in. Without any wild rumors or, things to complain about, there's nothing to discuss.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yes, it certainly ain't what it used to be. It seems mostly to be Ground contractors arguing amongst one another now. I thought it was perhaps just a post-peak lull, but it appears to be more than that.

I guess we all just started getting satisfied with our jobs and with each other. Now where's the joy in that? :biggrin:

Massive Stinkies, where are ye?

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, it certainly ain't what it used to be. It seems mostly to be Ground contractors arguing amongst one another now. I thought it was perhaps just a post-peak lull, but it appears to be more than that.

I guess we all just started getting satisfied with our jobs and with each other. Now where's the joy in that? :biggrin:

Massive Stinkies, where are ye?
So...no more super secret organizing rallies or petition signings?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No offense but, this site (as far as FDX discussions goes) has been dead for months. I hardly check in. Without any wild rumors or, things to complain about, there's nothing to discuss.

There is always plenty to discuss regarding this shathole of an organization. Been taking a break and focusing on real estate more than FedEx.

I take special issue with your comment that there isn't anything to complain about. Yeah, we're all just so freaking happy.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I take special issue with your comment that there isn't anything to complain about. Yeah, we're all just so freaking happy.

Sorry Charlie,
But, I bet I get more than one "agree" to this post:
Your constant complaining gets real old, real fast. You're becoming a broken record.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry Charlie,
Your constant complaining gets real old, real fast. You're becoming a broken record.

Enjoy your Kool-Aid. Sounds like they've broken you. Baaahhh! I guess you like the abuse. Loser.

Better head over to IamFedEx.com and get on your knees.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So...no more super secret organizing rallies or petition signings?

No, just a bunch of passive/aggressive types who hate FDX one day and then rationalize how "good" it is the next. Combine that with upper management that will spend whatever it takes to kill a union, and you've got a station full of Mr7s, who just take it willingly.

Please get back to me once you get seriously injured and/or "lit-up" by management for something you didn't do. Then, try and rationalize the way Express does business and treats it's employees.

I agree that this forum has largely gone over to bickering about Ground. One of the reasons I no longer participate that much here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry Charlie,

Low pay, crap benefits, an extreme anti-union environment, and constant management lies. Yes, I'll continue to complain about these things and try to get losers like you to get on board and DO something.