Where is my check?

doodoobrwn

I come to this app for information only I seek no personal conversation from any of you but for some of the smart a's that commented regarding direct deposit.... I set up my direct deposit last Tuesday due to switching bank accounts 8==D heads

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
image.jpg
I come to this app for information only I seek no personal conversation from any of you but for some of the smart a's that commented regarding direct deposit.... I set up my direct deposit last Tuesday due to switching bank accounts 8==D heads
Relax were just havin some light hearted fun here, it's good u setup direct deposit that's the way to go, ur on the right track.... Now about your birthday, will u be dining at chunky cheese or going less formal with a clown and cake at home?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is a forum not an app.

ch317273

I would consider this a forum or a board, I use it on my phone and yes I believe there is a browncafe app but browncafe as an entity is a thread board

ch317273

Most people on this forum are old enough to know that direct deposit is the most effective way to get your money, and old enough to plan in advance a bday weekend at chucky cheese

doodoobrwn

Most people on this forum are old enough to know that direct deposit is the most effective way to get your money, and old enough to plan in advance a bday weekend at chucky cheese
You still spend your bday at Chuck E Cheese? Dave and Busters is where it's at you're lame