Where is my package?

I ordered an iPhone and was told by one of your workers that you tried to deliver it multiple times. It's not my fault your drivers aren't smart enough to use a phone to call and let me know. Where is my phone? Honestly I think he stole it. I'm so frustrated with this company.

UPSER110

Why would a driver call you?? We aren't issued company cell phones, nor instructed to call customers to tell them we are coming. Why dont you have it delivered to your place of employment so someone is there to sign for it, or better yet call and put it on hold and go pick it up at the UPS facility.

p228

It's probably on the way back to the shipper. Why weren't you smart enough to post any details?

UPSGUY72

I ordered an iPhone and was told by one of your workers that you tried to deliver it multiple times. It's not my fault your drivers aren't smart enough to use a phone to call and let me know. Where is my phone? Honestly I think he stole it. I'm so frustrated with this company.

When you order it you got a tracking number. You knew when it was going to arrive just like ever other person that ordered and I phone does/ did. However you seem to be the only person that isn't smart enough to know when your phone was going to arrive. We make 3 delivery attempt (ie we go to your house 3 days in a row) Yet you still couldn't sign the back of the info notice or make other arrangement like ever one else that ordered an I-phone does. NOW WHO IS THE SMART ONE. I'm so frustrated with customers that think the world revolves around them.

How is the driver going to call you is there a phone outside your front door??

Now w

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you order it you got a tracking number. You knew when it was going to arrive just like ever other person that ordered and I phone does/ did. However you seem to be the only person that isn't smart enough to know when your phone was going to arrive. We make 3 delivery attempt (ie we go to your house 3 days in a row) Yet you still couldn't sign the back of the info notice or make other arrangement like ever one else that ordered an I-phone does. NOW WHO IS THE SMART ONE. I'm so frustrated with customers that think the world revolves around them.

How is the driver going to call you is there a phone outside your front door??

Now w

Signing the back of the delivery notice will not work for iPhones. The consignee either has to sign for it themselves or they can download the e-release from apple, fill it out and tape it to their door. The driver must then compare the 1Z's and if they match can release the package following the instructions on the e-release.

UPSER110---I call customers all the time, especially if I am trying to deliver one of these iPhones. Customers appreciate the effort and I have one less send again. I had an iPhone I made two delivery attempts on Monday, called the consignee and he asked me to put it on will call for him. I don't like send agains.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Gee. It's real difficult to figure out who this troll is. Baltimore must be real boring this morning.

UPSGUY72

Signing the back of the delivery notice will not work for iPhones. The consignee either has to sign for it themselves or they can download the e-release from apple, fill it out and tape it to their door. The driver must then compare the 1Z's and if they match can release the package following the instructions on the e-release.

UPSER110---I call customers all the time, especially if I am trying to deliver one of these iPhones. Customers appreciate the effort and I have one less send again. I had an iPhone I made two delivery attempts on Monday, called the consignee and he asked me to put it on will call for him. I don't like send agains.

Wrong a signed delivery notice is ok for a I-phone read note you get when you scan an I-phone from apple. It say SDN, is ok.

The only time I call a customer is when they leave a note on the door to call because the door bell doesn't work.

upsman68

Also what if the IPhone is coming from Sprint. It is in a Sprint box and we do not know it is an IPhone. It does not need a e sign. from Apple. You could use the SDN.

So Dude you are wrong again.

Big Babooba

Wrong a signed delivery notice is ok for a I-phone read note you get when you scan an I-phone from apple. It say SDN, is ok.

The only time I call a customer is when they leave a note on the door to call because the door bell doesn't work.

For all Apple shipments the only signed delivery notice that is accepted is printed out by the consignee and has the tracking number of the package on it. A UPS Infonotice is not acceptable.

Big Babooba

A signed UPS Infonotice is acceptable for all non-Apple iPhone shipments that are not sent Signature Required.

UPSGUY72

For all Apple shipments the only signed delivery notice that is accepted is printed out by the consignee and has the tracking number of the package on it. A UPS Infonotice is not acceptable.

That's not what the prompt tell you when you scan an apple shipped product. It's say a SDN is ok .