Where is my package?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Excuse me??? I paid a lot of money to get this phone and all you children do is bicker?? Wow I'm really disappointed.
Wrong. You paid a lot of money and did not get your phone. You got no one to blame but yourself. Next time try actually reading the delivery notice and act accordingly.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Excuse me??? I paid a lot of money to get this phone and all you children do is bicker?? Wow I'm really disappointed.
The fact that you know it's coming to you and you haven't either printed out an e-notice shipper release from Apple or haven't called 1-800-pick-ups shows us that you aren't informed of your options. Does your driver normally call you? I highly doubt your phone was stolen by the driver since he can buy 3 iphones a week unlocked with his paycheck. There are strict procedures we have to follow depending on where your phone was shipped from. Most of us don't want our job to be in jeopardy by releasing it without the proper notification. If you've gotten 3 info notices, you'll receive a postcard from UPS. You can pick it up at the facility. Rather than be upset with us over something we have little control over without the proper information from you, it'd be best you were proactive on your end and we can get it settled in a timely manner. Most of us have another 90-190 stops to deal with during the day, so it's easy for us to lose track of what house had what. You're fastest option is to call the 800 number and get the information you need. I can understand you being upset. Either way, it's hardly your drivers fault. Unless he did steal it. But like I said, he can afford to buy 12 of them a month if he wanted too, so I don't think he did. Good luck and try to see past your initial anger.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
For all Apple shipments the only signed delivery notice that is accepted is printed out by the consignee and has the tracking number of the package on it. A UPS Infonotice is not acceptable.
In my center we have been instructed that SDN is the same as your so called Infonotice and is acceptable to use to release Apple products.

UPSGUY72

Non excuse me ??? You can on here accuse your UPS driver of not being smart enough to call you. We don't offer that service no shipper does. Than your accuse the UPS guy of stealing your phone. Then your frustrated because the driver did exactly what he was suppose to. I would bet that you called the 1-800 number and they told you the same thing ( UPS doesn't call you and tell you we are out front waiting, and you had three chances to receive your phone or arrange for it's pick up at the UPS building.

Apparently just because you by expense things doesn't mean your the brights street light on the street.

What the tracking number so I can see if the driver made three attempts. If the driver made three attempts he did his job. Your shipping price didn't include getting a phone call by the driver.

If you would like a email next time to know what day the first attempt will be made go sign up for my choice at UPS My Choice - Home Delivery on Your Schedule. You still won't get a phone call

sortaisle

Why should I have to call to get something delivered? Do your jobs correctly. This is ridiculous.

Because our responsibility is to apple (or verizon or sprint...whomever you ordered it from) If you really want your phone, you would call to make sure all things were done correctly. We're not your personal assistants. We have rules and other customers to care for. If you're not home you need to make arrangements to get your package. If you input your tracking number into UPS's you'll get your information as to where and what happened to your package. We don't have access to your information. Only you can get this handled. We have no right to infringe on your personal information and get these things to you. It's YOUR responsibility to get YOUR package if YOU'RE not home. I personally don't want my phone number on packages for someone to see and call. I'd rather things be handled between companies.

falln2summer

If you received three info notices. The driver did their job. Three attempts is all you get. Three chances to set up an arrangement for you to be home or to have it dropped off at the neighbors. Or to have it driver released. Your tracking info gives you times for which you package will be delivered. If you weren't home, was the driver supposed to call you and deliver it to you at another destination? NO! That's not how it works. Quit blaming ups. Take responsibility for bit taking the giving steps to retrieve your package.

You know, I'm not surprised I didn't get my phone. Getting paid minimum wage must not be worth the effort. I'm just shocked I'm getting treated like a bad person, the customer is always right, if it weren't for us, you'd all be out of jobs. Maybe you should rethink how you act and talk.

sortaisle

I've stated before our customer is Apple. You are the consignee. Our responsibility is to Apple and THEY are the ones who make the rules as to how your package is delivered. You are uninformed. If you have a problem with not getting your package, your beef is with Apple and not with us. Apple tells us how to deliver their packages.

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

You know, I'm not surprised I didn't get my phone. Getting paid minimum wage must not be worth the effort. I'm just shocked I'm getting treated like a bad person, the customer is always right, if it weren't for us, you'd all be out of jobs. Maybe you should rethink how you act and talk.

Drivers make $31HR + well above minimum wage we get paid by the hr and anything over 8 a day is time and half. So driver pay can't be the problem. Your not a bad person you just think the world revolves around you. The customer isn't always right if you think that you live in a fantasy world.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Minimum wage huh lol. Last time I checked 80k is well above minimum wage. The customer is only right until they are wrong and guess what your wrong. Many I phones weren't even delivered thru us this year. My wife's came fed ex.

sortaisle

We don't all make 80k. Some of us are still part time. I'm lucky to clear 30k. The problem is Brownreggin thinks he/she is the customer and he/she isn't. We have to deliver by Apple's policy. It's an information problem. However, if they don't use the information and go from there...USER ERROR! I think I may stop feeding the troll if they won't listen to reason. :sad-little:

Keep making excuses on why you're not doing your jobs. I tried calling UPS and was put on hold for 30 minutes. Maybe I'd be done with all this if they all weren't posting on this forum all day. I wish I got paid for posting on forums all day.