Where, Oh Where, is my DIAD?

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Here is a few from today. I dropped my DIAD in the slush and was about to pick it up when I remembered this thread so that is where I started.
0113091732a.jpg
0113091246.jpg
0113091436.jpg

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Actually, I am glad this photo finally has been made public.

For those of you that dont know, that photo that proports to be a feeder driver is non other than our beloved lady killer, 9.5.

Yes ladies and gents, the photo taken below was on the BC christmas trip for admins and mods only.

But there is more to the close up of 9.5 than meets the eye.

He had just explained to tooner than his whole route has been tattooed to his massive ..........chest, yeah thats it, his chest. That way, he never has to look for a map. And the bottle, that is where on that route the little filly without panties answers the door. You know, the one he keeps to himself?

WE love you 9.5! And it is the desire, nay the whole point of each one striving at ups now to be just like you!

Love and kisses

d

PS, there are two diads in that photo btw. Not bad for a cripple, huh? And BTW, this is the kinder gentler dannyboy!
over 9.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Actually, I am glad this photo finally has been made public.

For those of you that dont know, that photo that proports to be a feeder driver is non other than our beloved lady killer, 9.5.

Yes ladies and gents, the photo taken below was on the BC christmas trip for admins and mods only.

But there is more to the close up of 9.5 than meets the eye.

He had just explained to tooner than his whole route has been tattooed to his massive ..........chest, yeah thats it, his chest. That way, he never has to look for a map. And the bottle, that is where on that route the little filly without panties answers the door. You know, the one he keeps to himself?

WE love you 9.5! And it is the desire, nay the whole point of each one striving at ups now to be just like you!

Love and kisses

d

PS, there are two diads in that photo btw. Not bad for a cripple, huh? And BTW, this is the kinder gentler dannyboy!
(mouth agape) I'm flabbergasted, Daniel. Nay, I'm shocked! :wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Ah there is the always lovable & cudily 9.5.

I heard they were going to train a female on your route till you offered to show her that map......:wink2:

d

rod

Retired 22 years
It's no wonder why UPS stock is tanking---all you bums are spending your days posing you DIAD boards. -----------------------:happy-very: just kidding