Where the heck is Dilligaf???

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think last I knew she was happily engaged. Maybe by now happily married. Let her go men. You had your chance.

UPS Lifer

Dilli is on vacation right now at Lake Powell. She is very much alive. She was planning on being married on a very special day which has not arrived yet. Occasionally she replaces my regular driver. I think it is very fitting (and more importantly) touching that her friends at BC would care enough to start a thread wondering what happened to her.

...went to her house warming.... She done REAL good!

iowa boy

Dilli is on vacation right now at Lake Powell. She is very much alive. She was planning on being married on a very special day which has not arrived yet. Occasionally she replaces my regular driver. I think it is very fitting (and more importantly) touching that her friends at BC would care enough to start a thread wondering what happened to her.

...went to her house warming.... She done REAL good!

Well then Lifer,

If you see her before she gets back on here, tell her that she is being missed by a lot of us on here.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I always wondered what her name stood for. I knew there was a reason I liked her. Way to funny!! I hope she is very happy and wish her all the best. I hope she comes back soon! :)