Where to view paystubs online?

Nimnim

The Nim
Man, I bet you are the life of the party. Pull the tampon out of your ass.
Yep, life of the party. The people that have had their life completely screwed because someone got hold of their identity also find it funny too. I will joke about damn near anything, but this one isn't a joke.

Edit: It's a pain in the ass when you have to report a debit card lost, it's even worse when you have to report everything as potentially stolen and have to dispute credit reports.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Yep, life of the party. The people that have had their life completely screwed because someone got hold of their identity also find it funny too. I will joke about damn near anything, but this one isn't a joke.

Edit: It's a pain in the ass when you have to report a debit card lost, it's even worse when you have to report everything as potentially stolen and have to dispute credit reports.
You do realize most major banks will let you report a card stolen and send you a new one online in about 5 minutes right?

Nimnim

The Nim
You do realize most major banks will let you report a card stolen and send you a new one online in about 5 minutes right?
Mine I have to call a number, but the pain is waiting for the new one and having to update stuff. Perhaps it's not too much of a pain to replace a card itself, but identity theft is one headache after another and it isn't worth a joke.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don't know about you, but I know if I needed information about my paycheck, the first thing I would do is post here! Why bother personnel?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't know about you, but I know if I needed information about my paycheck, the first thing I would do is post here! Why bother personnel?

Because most of their questions can be answered by someone on this forum.

This is where kae1306 would come in handy.

Kae3106

Because most of their questions can be answered by someone on this forum.

This is where kae1306 would come in handy.

You called?

Paystubs are visible on upsers.com. Click on the My Life and Career tab. There is a box on the right side of that screen where you can view your paycheck, update your direct deposit info, and change your federal withholding.

If you want to see your entire payroll history, your center admin can submit a request to Payroll. I'm pretty sure the centers can run a day by day report of hours and rates you were paid. If they can't, Payroll can. If you have questions about how you were paid, your center admin can submit the questions to Payroll which is obligated to answer within 24 hours.

I don't really know much about login issues. The user name is the 7 digit employee ID and there should be a link on the login screen if the password was lost. HR might be more helpful there.

giorgi davitaia

I have my pay checks set up for direct deposit, so I cant view any of my hours. I heard from someone that you can check them online somewhere. Does anyone know where that is? And what info would I need to log in, the info I used to apply originally apply?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have my pay checks set up for direct deposit, so I cant view any of my hours. I heard from someone that you can check them online somewhere. Does anyone know where that is? And what info would I need to log in, the info I used to apply originally apply?
UPSers.com

Employee ID and your password.

Indecisi0n

If you can find a thread from 2014 how can you not figure out how to find out where to view your check ?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Did you think to read the rest of this thread?

Feeder665

Go big or go home!

:overreactsmiley:....One born every minute....

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Should be on the home page of Upsers.com
2019-11-03_03.20.05.jpg

But at least here the Hub employees don't have that link for some reason only the center employees do

Justaloader

Should be on the home page of Upsers.com
View attachment 270556
But at least here the Hub employees don't have that link for some reason only the center employees do

In my hub, you don't have that link if you are "twilight". Morning (preload) shift staff has that link, but I was told they use a different payroll system than the evening workers. Your supervisor (or their sup) can go in and print out your time card swipes. I had to do that once to verify what I thought was an error on my check....and after asking the UPSers.com website support, the HR staff in my building, they didn't know why I didn't have that link. I talked to my sup, and his boss (who has been with ups for almost a decade), and he told me about the two different pay systems.

On upsers.com you'll be able to see your paychecks (which will show you the hours worked), but, it won't show you the time you clocked in or out on any given day.