Where's Goldilocks?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I'm getting worried..haven't seen her around in awhile. I sure hope she hasn't been abducted by Fredward's goons and sent to re-programming camp where they're pumping her full of purple Kool-Aid.

She had made such a remarkable transformation over the past year that she might be a prime target.
Horrible thought

​Hope you're OK, Goldi

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm getting worried..haven't seen her around in awhile. I sure hope she hasn't been abducted by Fredward's goons and sent to re-programming camp where they're pumping her full of purple Kool-Aid.

She had made such a remarkable transformation over the past year that she might be a prime target.
Horrible thought

​Hope you're OK, Goldi

Same here. She's seen the light.

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe after bad mouthing the company for months, she decided that she may as well go with the flow and invested heavily in FDX stock. Wouldn't be the firs time something like that has happened.

Goldilocks

Been sick with strep. Used up all my sick days and had to work, of course its been raining so got a little worse. Doing ok but still not 100%.

And yes, I have seen the light, eyes wide opened! Fedex will never be the same and most senior employees are witnessing the lies and desption that have been going on for a long time now.

Goldilocks

Maybe after bad mouthing the company for months, she decided that she may as well go with the flow and invested heavily in FDX stock. Wouldn't be the firs time something like that has happened.

It amusing to see you on a Fedex site. Its like you enjoy reading about what the company has done to its employees.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
glad to see you're still with us, Goldi...take care of yourself (God knows Uncle Fred won't - he can't afford to)

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Glad to see Goldi here, too.
Hope you don't get displaced at 91 days. What an awesome company.

SmithBarney

Best thing you can Do Goldie, go back to work sick, and make everyone else sick... ;) I like the idea! I haven't been sick in 10 years.. I better get working on it... ;)