Where's my vacation time?

meltofsnow

Greetings all,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been with UPS (part-time) for one year as a pre-loader as of September. My question is how much vacation I should have received after my 1 year seniority date? I was told I would receive a week plus some sick days. My last paycheck showed VAC 4.00 H and OPD 1.00 D. If I'm reading this correct it means that I have 4 hrs of vacation and 1 optional payday?? I have never missed a day of work and this seems ridiculous or incorrect...

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I'll put my two cents in here with the caveat that I'm not positive of my words, but back in the day, after you did a year w/seniority, you got your 3 weeks of vacation.

Johney

Greetings all,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I've been with UPS (part-time) for one year as a pre-loader as of September. My question is how much vacation I should have received after my 1 year seniority date? I was told I would receive a week plus some sick days. My last paycheck showed VAC 4.00 H and OPD 1.00 D. If I'm reading this correct it means that I have 4 hrs of vacation and 1 optional payday?? I have never missed a day of work and this seems ridiculous or incorrect...
Each year you work you earn next years vacation time.So being that you have worked a full year you will get vacation next year Jan.2013. But according to your check stub you should have two days available before the end of this year Dec.2012 although I wouldn't plan any time off in Dec.If you don't take them they will pay you off sometime in Dec.