Where's Over9fives package?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Technically it was delivered to the destination that we are getting paid to deliver it to.

The part that I dislike about Basic on a rural area is that many times you will drive by the address that the pkg is going to so that you can deliver it to the Post Office so that they can process it and deliver it the following day to the address that you just drove by. However, as Jones said, there are 2 barcodes on the pkg and we are required to scan and deliver these to the P.O. There were instances where the consignee would meet me on the road asking for their pkg. Rather than explain it, which they wouldn't understand, I would simply say that I didn't have it, and then deliver it to the P.O. In some of our more rural areas the P.O. have limited hours so it can be a struggle to get some of these delivered.
I have, twice I think, delivered a basic to the customer instead of the post office. To avoid a service failure. Never heard anything about it.

over9five

Staff member
I went to track my package to get the tracking no. just now.
Guess what? NOW it says EXCEPTION for the status.... Hmmmmm, apparently the post office is not to blame.

They CHANGED Fridays status from delivered. It now says "In transit to final destination".

And Saturdays status says "Notice left".

Jeez, talk about falsifying information to cover some mistake! I'm pretty disgusted.

over9five

Staff member
I did get my package today (Monday) via USPS. I checked it in ETT at work after it had been delivered, but it still says the same thing. "Notice left" on Saturday. I don't see how the status would have changed after it was delivered to the P.O.

It wasn't an important package, or anything I was in a hurry to get, I'm just annoyed that our tracking system is not as good as I thought it was.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I did get my package today (Monday) via USPS. I checked it in ETT at work after it had been delivered, but it still says the same thing. "Notice left" on Saturday. I don't see how the status would have changed after it was delivered to the P.O.

It wasn't an important package, or anything I was in a hurry to get, I'm just annoyed that our tracking system is not as good as I thought it was.

I feel a little better now.

Big Babooba

Not important? A "Debbie Does It All" blow up doll is not important????

over9five

Staff member