Where's STUG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I have moved on--why the hell can't you?! You obviously have moved on, I just wonder who is next on your list of conquests. Maybe you shouldn't be so critical of other posters in here, you may get a little of your own medicine. Is that how you do things? Just throw friends away and get new ones. You will run out of friends eventually.

Oh BTW. I don't care about your neg reps.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How would you know???

My first clue was the fact that it didn't have your user name anywhere near it.:wink2:

Come on now Dave. You like to correct peoples posts for spelling and sentence structure and what not. My question was, if you have "yet to read", how would you know? Just a little riddle? Perhaps you meant it that way?

I just caught my error. Sorry.

Still was a humerus kick in the face, even if in error. Or were you jusr pulling his leg, Upstate?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sooooo, let me get this right. I can bitch about any post that I don't like and claim it to be a personal attack and it will be removed? Who thought I was attacking Upstate and/or STUG? Come on? How was what I said a personal attack? They have no manners. They have no integrity. Is that a personal attack? Hey Over, someone is going to complain that I am attacking Upstate and Stug.

I can assure you, this is no attack. You haven't seen me attack anyone yet. But I will tell you this. I will make sure that every single post I do not like will get removed. I will do it until Cheryl tells me to stop or tells me who removed my post.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not surprised. I told the truth and someone didn't like it. I said that someone didn't have any manners. I guess that is an attack.

The integrity was an attack. I expected that to be removed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Not surprised. I told the truth and someone didn't like it. I said that someone didn't have any manners. I guess that is an attack.

The integrity was an attack. I expected that to be removed.
You know what's really funny though. It's funny that my whole post gets removed and others only get edited.

Come on, man up. My first post was in no way an attack. I was simply stating the lack of manners that some people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.