where's the international when 250 drivers jobs are at stake.

Stonefish

I agree with you,I was just saying "how crappy" those contracts are. Do you think,they wil support Hoffa in 2016??

My opinion is yes. Regardless of how UPS people on this forum feel anyone who really knows what happened with YRC knows Hoffa saved them. Is it perfect at UPS, far from it. No matter who is in office next contract it still won't be perfect. In my opinion it is a good contract for the times we are in. The reality is until we ALL stick together these types of things will continue. 250 drivers stood strong and I hope they all get their jobs back because they deserve it but how many people drivers didn't walk out that day and why didn't he get the part-timers out there also. Again in my opinion the blame Hoffa/Hall game on everything is crap. They didn't create this situation but I am sure they are trying to help get it resolved. Just because there aren't any press releases so the people on this forum get to know about it doesn't mean they aren't trying to get it resolved. Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. I am confident in my leadership and gladly pay my dues. If it wasn't for my union I wouldn't be providing for my family like I do.

10 point

My opinion is yes. Regardless of how UPS people on this forum feel anyone who really knows what happened with YRC knows Hoffa saved them. Is it perfect at UPS, far from it. No matter who is in office next contract it still won't be perfect. In my opinion it is a good contract for the times we are in. The reality is until we ALL stick together these types of things will continue. 250 drivers stood strong and I hope they all get their jobs back because they deserve it but how many people drivers didn't walk out that day and why didn't he get the part-timers out there also. Again in my opinion the blame Hoffa/Hall game on everything is crap. They didn't create this situation but I am sure they are trying to help get it resolved. Just because there aren't any press releases so the people on this forum get to know about it doesn't mean they aren't trying to get it resolved. Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. I am confident in my leadership and gladly pay my dues. If it wasn't for my union I wouldn't be providing for my family like I do.
"I'm sure they are trying to get it resolved".?

Not filing the Reopener and strike paperwork prior to Aug. 1 tells us enough about how hard they're working in behalf of the members.

I'm not "sure" they are trying to help but I am sure that it's a good chance they will let them swing in the wind for old times sake.

We are alone in this fight. Not you BAs that live by the very word if the IBT but us hourly that are having to fight it out with the company and the IBT.

There's a lot of people rallying for the troops but most of the top union presence there is from other unions. What the?

10 point

I figured you'd disagree, stonefish.
All * that live by the IBT, die by the IBT.
Not surprised at all.

{{This post was edited for the following reason:

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information.}}

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonefish

"I'm sure they are trying to get it resolved".?

Not filing the Reopener and strike paperwork prior to Aug. 1 tells us enough about how hard they're working in behalf of the members.
I'm not "sure" they are trying to help but I am sure that it's a good chance they will let them swing in the wind for old times sake.

We are alone in this fight. Not you BAs that live by the very word if the IBT but us hourly that are having to fight it out with the company and the IBT.

There's a lot of people rallying for the troops but most of the top union presence there is from other unions. What the?
I figured you'd disagree, stonefish.
All * that live by the IBT, die by the IBT.
Not surprised at all.

First of all I'm not a *. Secondly your have no idea what you are talking about with the issues with 804 you aren't involved in them. But you would like to be. Thirdly irresponsible people such as you and your buddies are hoping they swing in the wind so you have more to campaign on. That is really sad you want to see these good people in NY get screwed for your own benefit. But I'm not surprised coming from you.

10 point

First of all I'm not a *. Secondly your have no idea what you are talking about with the issues with 804 you aren't involved in them. But you would like to be. Thirdly irresponsible people such as you and your buddies are hoping they swing in the wind so you have more to campaign on. That is really sad you want to see these good people in NY get screwed for your own benefit. But I'm not surprised coming from you.
Don't put words in my post.
I don't even have to respond to your lies. My posts portray who's side I'm on and your posts always support Hoffa.

Campaigning for what Einstein? There's no campaign except to stand up for our coworkers whoever they are.

Nice try cheap shot. Your IBT buddies record stands for themselves.

Strike two.

10 point

Who are my buddies, stonefish?
You try to lump me in a category with others for what purpose? The answer is because I'm not in your group of yes men and you can seperate us members who dont owe the IBT like you do to make us beneath you and your cronies.

Smoke and mirrors is all you've got left. The Intl actions (or inaction) speaks volumes and I hope we can get leadership that is pro member next election.

It's time for the "Hoffites" to go find a real job so they can appreciate how hard we work to support their salaries.

You try to lump me in a category with others for what purpose? The answer is because I'm not in your group of yes men and you can seperate us members who dont owe the IBT like you do to make us beneath you and your cronies.

Smoke and mirrors is all you've got left. The Intl actions (or inaction) speaks volumes and I hope we can get leadership that is pro member next election.

It's time for the "Hoffites" to go find a real job so they can appreciate how hard we work to support their salaries.
Did you vote for Sandy Pope last election?

Stonefish

Come on you can do better than that. You forgot this thread is about the 250 drivers. But then again that's not your agenda. Stick to what you know best.