Which Religion seeks to harm the USA, Sharia Law, or Neo Conservatives?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is that your smartass way of saying i dont know what im talking about? Cause I do.
I know I'm funny, thanks.:-)
byefelicia-300x194.jpg

W

What The Hawk?

You're really failing here. Im disappointed. But I gotta get back to work now.

trickpony1

Is that your smartass way of saying i dont know what im talking about? Cause I do.

There are 164 verses in the Koran that refer to jihad.

DIDO seems to think these verses don't apply to every muslim......almost as if there is a different Koran for the non-radical muslims.

Denial is a very powerful force.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's the problem. In the small world of people like him, trickpony, newfie and realbrown1, there is only one kind of muslim. The extreme radical terrorist kind.

There is no difference between sunni and shiite. There is no spectrum of belief, or degree of adherence to ancient scriptural law. There is no such thing as a modern muslim, or a moderate one. They do not understand that there are muslims whose political beliefs are secular. To them, they are all the same, and that kind of ignorance only hurts our fight against the spread of radical islam.

TOS has the same problem with christians btw.
I only hate the mooslims that are killing my fellow Americans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DIDO seems to think these verses don't apply to every muslim......almost as if there is a different Koran for the non-radical muslims.

Denial is a very powerful force.
Those verses apply to every Muslim in the same way the book of Deuteronomy and Leviticus and Joshua apply to every Jewish person. Funny, I haven't heard you complaining about Jewish people and their violent religion....

Calling every muslim evil is only helping Daesh.

trickpony1

Funny, I haven't heard you complaining about Jewish people and their violent religion....

Are you able to exist in the "here and now" instead of defaulting to what another religion did several hundred years ago?

I must have missed the national news reports of the 4 teams of 4 Jews that flew planes into buildings.

I also missed the reports of the Jews having sex with animals, molesting children, beheading people and throwing gays off buildings.

Must have worked late those nights and missed TV.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you able to exist in the "here and now" instead of defaulting to what another religion did several hundred years ago?
You're deflecting, try to follow the conversation.

You said the verses of the koran apply to every muslim person, so do the verses of the bible not apply to every jewish person?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

I must have missed the national news reports of the 4 teams of 4 Jews that flew planes into buildings.

I also missed the reports of the Jews having sex with animals, molesting children, beheading people and throwing gays off buildings.

Must have worked late those nights and missed TV.
It wasn't Muslims that bombed the Atlanta Olympics or the Federal building in Oklahoma. It was the damn Christians.

trickpony1

Simple question, the fact that you refuse to answer it is quite telling.

I'll answer it.
I haven't seen marauding bands of Jews force other Jews into jihad by threatening to kill their families.

You seem to have an obsession for proving your point with the exception that your contention doesn't require a shred of evidence.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll answer it.
I haven't seen marauding bands of Jews force other Jews into jihad by threatening to kill their families.

You seem to have an obsession for proving your point with the exception that your contention doesn't require a shred of evidence.
LOL
You didn't answer the question... again.

Keenj

Can anyone cite a source proving neocons want to institute a series of laws and punishments from the dark ages?

The barbarism of sharia law is shown everyday if you can stomach half the videos on Liveleak.

trickpony1

Saudi Arabia does that regularly, practically weekly, and I dont hear you calling for an invasion of that country.

A certain BC member seems to think the Koran's commands apply to ALL Muslims but the American Muslims choose to ignore the violent, abusive and murderous aspects. "They just want to live their lives", I believe was his statement.

If this is true then why can't the sharia law Muslims in the middle east choose to ignore the violent aspects also?
If this is true then why have the American Muslims tried to vote in sharia law in various states of the US?

I think this certain member is in a severe state of denial.