Which topic has the most threads?

Which topic has the most threads

• Total voters

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Should we just have one thread per topic or should we start a new thread every contract period, peak season, United Way campaign, etc.?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We might as well lock all the threads on this forum. We can just add to the already existing ones. Every five years we can just add to the complaining about contract updates, every peak season we can keep those threads about the ridiculous work loads going, and whether to join the union or not could just be stickied to the top.

We do the same thing over and over everyday, there can't be too many different things to talk about pertaining to the work at UPS. You know that, so maybe you can stick to the off topic sub-forums instead of the one pertaining to UPS topics, so you don't have to tell the newbies to the forum how they are doing it wrong.

​Therefore this thread.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I've always been opposed to combining loosely related topics into a single thread (on any forum - not just this one), but lately most of the topics are repetitive:

- Help me figure out my raise.
- I want to transfer to a warm climate state.
- Hoffa: is he REALLY looking in our best interests.
- That gosh darn ObamaCare
- etc.

For the latter two topics (and others), it's primarily the same persons starting thread after thread after thread, even though there's nothing new to report. In these circumstances, I agree they should be combined.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I think there should be some stickies added for peak season, maybe after November you could even limit thread starting to 10+ posts.

The only time it gets annoying is when seasonals create a what to expect thread every 15 minutes.

gingerkat

I think there should be some stickies added for peak season, maybe after November you could even limit thread starting to 10+ posts.

The only time it gets annoying is when seasonals create a what to expect thread every 15 minutes.
Wait, what? How are you offended by anything if you just joined?

cynic

Should we just have one thread per topic or should we start a new thread every contract period, peak season, United Way campaign, etc.?

We should just have one thread and force people to read every single solitary post on BC. Yeah, that's it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I want my Ed Hoculi thread.
In this world of myopic sameness; Ed can be found in different NFL venues every week.
Handing out NFL justice on the field...

All hail Ed Hoculi, the strongest official in the world...
[video=youtube;lYq1zX1Gtoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYq1zX1Gtoo[/video]

And FYI, Ed will be 63 on Christmas Day this year.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

That wont help, trust me.

They will post threads without reading first. A mod is going to have to move them to that sticky thread. Then we get " why did you delete my peak season thread? " thread.

Lastly, someone asking a question on a internet forum, if they are used to forums. Know that asking in a single thread form is best to getting answers to that question.

How about a different folder added on, Peak Season Help. Let them ask there, let others take on the choir of helping them. Of course on those peoples terms. I wouldnt mind trying to help people out during that time of year. After peak is over, delete the whole folder off the site.

Buck Fifty

Don't have time to count the most common thread, but I would bet the house on Yawn & 867-5309 being the most common post.