Which would you choose?

O.k.....back on topic! Unfortunately the girl on the left,is what society pushes on us as good looking! and the woman on the right is rejected!

Would you rather, just have the pretty girl? or the good one? We would never know, cause most would pick the one on the left. The one on the right just may be the correct choice....but never given a chance!....just saying

O.k.....back on topic! Unfortunately the girl on the left,is what society pushes on us as good looking! and the woman on the right is rejected!

Would you rather, just have the pretty girl? or the good one? We would never know, cause most would pick the one on the left. The one on the right just may be the correct choice....but never given a chance!....just saying

The one on the left is pretty and as far as a turn on I'd rather have a girl with original equipment than one with tacky tacked on parts like a kids car that's been to Autozone.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

What's inside the box is way more important than the wrapping paper. Some of the sexiest people I've known might not win a modeling contest....but that's fine by me...cause neither would I. Society can say what they want...personality is sexier and it doesn't fade with age.

Last edited:
Ever see that show? (Think it was called dating in the dark) They put 2 people in a completely dark room and let them talk to each other. Without see each other.

You would see 2 people ,really hit it off,and enjoy each others company. Then they would turn the lights on,let them see each other......Just shows how shallow we all are!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The one on the left is pretty and as far as a turn on I'd rather have a girl with original equipment than one with tacky tacked on parts like a kids car that's been to Autozone.

The girl on the left is pretty but looks anorexic. What if the girl on the right has the original parts? Minus the DSL's as someone stated.. She's actually NOT ugly. Just the picture is. Lol.