While in a facility recently I was looking for a Plant Engineering CHSP Board.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just noticed this isn't on topic.
3c557a6e1f43d043b2ed5c79a2527a2ec4afb344149e22e1b7a9dc2e899cff25.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So today I finally remembered to look at the board in question and I was actually wrong on both accounts. It's neither red nor green, but it's actually blue with yellow lettering. There's no pouch or anything on it or a book of any kind but in the middle there is a sheet of paper mounted with about a page worth of PE contact info and information.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I have a funny feeling you are a new hire recently out of college between 24 to 30 , gung-ho and drinks the brown kool-aid and I also suspect you haven't had much time in a brownie humping and dumping cardboard! Plz advise me how far off I am on this !!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a funny feeling you are a new hire recently out of college between 24 to 30 , gung-ho and drinks the brown kool-aid and I also suspect you haven't had much time in a brownie humping and dumping cardboard! Plz advise me how far off I am on this !!!!

I always picture him as a newbie sup who thinks he is going to set the world on fire and actually believes he can change the system. Silly rabbit.

Fenris

I couldn't find it. Matter of fact I don't remember ever seeing one. Does your building have one?

Have you ever seen one?

Sincerely,
I

Have I seen them, yes - in larger buildings where there are more than a handful of PE folks. In hubs where there are only a few mechanics and you don't have more than one or two mechanics at a time, it isn't as useful and doesn't fall under the H&S guidelines. In a lot of these locations, mechanics join with the Hub committees so that they are involved. They also use join safety concerns and conversations into other general meetings.
Typically, the PE departments have some of the best injury frequencies in the company.