White House Attack On Fox News

tieguy

Banned
Maybe at election coverage, depending on who the Network has facilitating the coverage, may there be a slant, but all News ? How do you put a slant on reporting straight news such as "Balloon Boy" rescue, or another LA Police Car chase....

Andrea Mitchell, the wife of ex-Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, a flaming Liberal ? To be honest, I think she and her hubby perferred H Clinton was elected. And Hillary and her hubby IMO were no flaming liberals to the FED and Corp America.

Tsk , tsk did you just beg Wkmac to come in to this discussion and help you. I thought you were stronger then that.:happy-very:

Not at all, In fact I insulted him by inadvertently insinuating he was a Fox fan...[/QUOTE]

Ok, looked like a lifeline to me:wink2:

island1fox

Maybe at election coverage, depending on who the Network has facilitating the coverage, may there be a slant, but all News ? How do you put a slant on reporting straight news such as "Balloon Boy" rescue, or another LA Police Car chase....

Andrea Mitchell, the wife of ex-Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, a flaming Liberal ? To be honest, I think she and her hubby perferred H Clinton was elected. And Hillary and her hubby IMO were no flaming liberals to the FED and Corp America.

Tsk , tsk did you just beg Wkmac to come in to this discussion and help you. I thought you were stronger then that.:happy-very:

Not at all, In fact I insulted him by inadvertently insinuating he was a Fox fan...[/QUOTE]

Dielsel,
You may be shocked I would agree with you if national news networks only covered LA chases or Ballon Boy ---But when they report anything on Jobs, the economy, wars --etc etc---they roasted Bush ---but Obama can do no wrong ! I really do not care about the Bush bashing -I do not live in the past. As an Independent American --I would feel much more secure if the media played more of a watchdog role --protecting me and you and not let ANY politician spin. The lack of reported news on the nonsense of "saved" jobs is sickening !!!
Another perfect example --the flu vaccine --two years ago the "news" networks crucified Bush for lack of vacine---Obama declared this flu"a national emergency"
Not only where is the vacine ---Where is the press ???

Last edited:

island1fox

Diesel,
I also believe who you are married to is not a reliable guage on your political views --unless you believe that James Carville is a Conserative or his wife Mary M is a liberal !!!

eJuste

The one thing that sets Fox apart from a 'real' news source is the fact that they organize protests against the present administration.

That is not the raison d'etre of a news organization.

Most of our present day news sources are biased, but Fox goes way beyond what was considered the norn before some crazy Aussie decided he wanted to reshape the world to his liking.

tieguy

Banned
The one thing that sets Fox apart from a 'real' news source is the fact that they organize protests against the present administration.

That is not the raison d'etre of a news organization.

Most of our present day news sources are biased, but Fox goes way beyond what was considered the norn before some crazy Aussie decided he wanted to reshape the world to his liking.

Whats even more fun then watching the occasional hard question posed by a fox reporter is watching all the other "real news" sources climb all over each other to see who can serve Obama the biggest softball question. Prostitution comes to mind.

klein

Für Meno :)
Whats even more fun then watching the occasional hard question posed by a fox reporter is watching all the other "real news" sources climb all over each other to see who can serve Obama the biggest softball question. Prostitution comes to mind.

I suppose your fox news didn't show how the Chinese were buying Obama gear (T-shirts, souveniers, etc).
Every country he visits, people buy his "stuff".

Compared to Bush, where they would set American flags on fire, and demostate.
It sure is a huge difference !

tieguy

Banned
I suppose your fox news didn't show how the Chinese were buying Obama gear (T-shirts, souveniers, etc).

Compared to Bush, where they would set American flags on fire, and demostate.
It sure is a huge difference !

Thats part of the problem Klein I wanted a president working on this countrys problems not a rock star doing "please like me" meetings with Chinease college students and selling merchandise. I don't particularly find it noteworthy that my president is able to sell memorabilia.

I would imagine your leader could easily walk the streets of shanghai without fear of recognition.

Why don't you see what your airline would charge for a one way ticket to china. It would at least get you off my countrys message boards.

wkmac

Maybe the Chinese are buying that stuff so we'll have the money to pay them for all the debt we owe them on! Beside the T-Shirts come in handy to wax those new cars they have that we use to make here!

:happy-very:

They are making all the products and like the 3rd world we are reduced to selling T-Shirts!

Like Humpty Dumpty, it's gonna come crashing down!

klein

Thats part of the problem Klein I wanted a president working on this countrys problems not a rock star doing "please like me" meetings with Chinease college students and selling merchandise. I don't particularly find it noteworthy that my president is able to sell memorabilia.

I would imagine your leader could easily walk the streets of shanghai without fear of recognition.

Hey Tie, with Bush and Reagan they used to sell tons of American Flags... for them to burn.
Now, it's T shirts, but to take home.
Which way do you prefer ?

And to WKmac.
I like you , you know...
Like I said before... you have a neutral position. (which ofcourse is anti government) - but it keeps you neutral. :)

And Humpty Dumpty, that is what scares me.

island1fox

Why don't you see what your airline would charge for a one way ticket to china. It would at least get you off my countrys message boards.

Tieguy,
No sweat. The next thing we will hear from the Obama administration is the T shirts and trinkets have "SAVED" thousands of jobs:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Hey Tie, with Bush and Reagan they used to sell tons of American Flags... for them to burn.
Now, it's T shirts, but to take home.
Which way do you prefer ?

since you put it that way I clearly prefer bush and reagan. I need a strong president that may piss off the foriegners not someone who has mastered the art of kissing but. I would love to have reagan here now in charge fixing this mess. From what I've seen Obama couldn't hold GW's jock strap when it comes to being a leader. We're not paid by popularity poll results in foriegn countries.

And to WKmac.
I like you , you know...
Like I said before... you have a neutral position. (which ofcourse is anti government) - but it keeps you neutral. :)

And Humpty Dumpty, that is what scares me.

Your like or dislike of wkmac is really irrelevant here. Are you preferred to discuss your health systems shortcomings highlighted in the video. For some reason you're quick to detour when presented with that question.

klein

Tieguy,
No sweat. The next thing we will hear from the Obama administration is the T shirts and trinkets have "SAVED" thousands of jobs:happy-very:

I got to agree with Tie on this one.
Our Leader is in India for 3 days. He danced to Indian music and dancers yesterday.
(Can't even imagine what kind of thread that would be , if it would have been Obama).

But, no T-shirt sales :(
So, you are right.

If Obama really wants to get rid of the deficit, he should start signing those T-shirts and merchandise.
People over the world would pay big bucks for those !

tieguy

Banned
If Obama really wants to get rid of the deficit, he should start signing those T-shirts and merchandise.
People over the world would pay big bucks for those !

Obama running a t-shirt stand in India might be what he needs to gain some management experience.

eJuste

Obama despises this country. He'll be selling foriegn made T-shirts with islamic phrasing.:happy-very:
Tieguy,

Of all the idiotic posts you've managed to put on this board, this one ranks number one.

To even suggest that President Obama despises the United States of America is ludicrous and insulting to patriotic Americans.

This is a bit overboard, even for you.

klein

Tieguy,

Of all the idiotic posts you've managed to put on this board, this one ranks number one.

To even suggest that President Obama despises the United States of America is ludicrous and insulting to patriotic Americans.

Don't worry, he is back on his planet Obvillion.:funny:
I think the translation gets somewhat lost thru from that far away.

wkmac

eJuste,

After reading this above, I didn't have to look at your personal info under your avatar to know that you were a new member! :happy-very: I've no doubt in the days ahead Tie will outdo himself in your eyes again and again so just ignore it like the rest of us do. Ron White said it best.

:rofl:

BTW: Welcome to BC

klein

eJuste,

After reading this above, I didn't have to look at your personal info under your avatar to know that you were a new member! :happy-very: I've no doubt in the days ahead Tie will outdo himself in your eyes again and again so just ignore it like the rest of us do. Ron White said it best.

:rofl:

BTW: Welcome to BC

Mac, I already warned him with a pm.. LOL
He doesn't wanna get into my shoes. :sad-little: