White House backing off on Public Health Care?

av8torntn

Do not be fooled, it will likely just be repackaged as a "co-op". This in the end will likely be the exact same thing under just a different name.

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, were not fooled at all. Most of us wonder why he's been toying around with the factions who want to kill all reform. As far as we're concerned ignore the insurance lobbies an ram it on home. I think Obama should find about ten fairly large companies and suggest that they simply stop providing health insurance. Tell the companies that there's no reason for them to provide insurance since the increased cost is simply going to cause them to throw money down the drain. May as well accelerate the process and save the money. Imagine what the insurance companies would do then. Suddenly the cost of providing insurance skyrockets overnight as do premiums causing more of the same. More companies bailing out, fewer people to pay the premiums. Why wait 15 years for the inevitable.

I thought we would see some green in the market after this news, but no chance. The market seems to see through his agenda. May have to wait till Tuesday for housing starts and PPI numbers.

ups1990

It was not right wing nut jobs that did this proposal in, but the American public. Democratic members of Congress, saw the writing on the wall. The writing being, you will not get re-elected if you vote for health care reform. The president experienced not only the pressure of the masses but from his party as well. Democrats are looking ahead to the 2010 elections and how best to maintain a favorable standing after Obama's win.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like Obama and his staff may be backing off on the public option to salavage some type of victory.

Looks like a case of premature e-mouthulation there TiEGUY..

The White house has no intention of backing off a goverment sponsored public option. Again, the spin doctors on the right got you all to spread the word, too bad for you the word was joke, and it was on you all.

The White House made it clear, now stop spreading rumors.

:peaceful:

tieguy

Banned
Looks like a case of premature e-mouthulation there TiEGUY..

The White house has no intention of backing off a goverment sponsored public option. Again, the spin doctors on the right got you all to spread the word, too bad for you the word was joke, and it was on you all.

The White House made it clear, now stop spreading rumors.

:peaceful:

Last time I looked I posted a link to my material where you ran off at the mouth ...again.:peaceful: