Whites Creek TN. hub cancels 2 sorts for snow .

gorilla75jdw

Its a been a while for my hub , but we had 2 out of our 4 daily sorts cancelled because of the latest snow storm . Im beginning to wonder now , maybe just maybe the management and corporate team really do believe in safety . Having people forced into work , or threatening them with discipiline when the roads are unsafe to drive on , Interstates are closed seems inappropriate . So maybe things could be turning around for us , atleast in the Whites Creek TN. area . What do you think ??

mikeb

tnbrown
Yeah i work in the murfreesboro ctr and they are having us call in this morning to see if there is any work available.

Here they called us at home, yay for us. EXCEPT the guys who were at the building were kept 12+ hours as the blizzard bore down on the city, a big :censored2: to them.

So did it take long to dig out from that 1" of snow down there?

mikeb

tnbrown
Here they called us at home, yay for us. EXCEPT the guys who were at the building were kept 12+ hours as the blizzard bore down on the city, a big :censored2: to them.

So did it take long to dig out from that 1" of snow down there?
It wasnt the snow, but the ice although some areas had multiple inches of snow.

Overpaid Union Thug

Its a been a while for my hub , but we had 2 out of our 4 daily sorts cancelled because of the latest snow storm . Im beginning to wonder now , maybe just maybe the management and corporate team really do believe in safety . Having people forced into work , or threatening them with discipiline when the roads are unsafe to drive on , Interstates are closed seems inappropriate . So maybe things could be turning around for us , atleast in the Whites Creek TN. area . What do you think ??

I keep forgetting that Whites Creek has a noonday shift. They didn't when I was working there. We were extremely light today due to you guys only running two sorts. All of our work comes from there. I was told that tomorrow management is going to hold some of the work so that we aren't so overwhelmed. I say bring it on and get it over with.