Who am I 251

LeadBelly

Banned
So how are the officers who tried to get Kelly a good union sister in good standing fired. Are they serving their suspensions yet. What a bunch of jerks.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

They didn't, they were going after a manager. Who was fired shortly after. Anyone who knows the particulars and the people involved know that it's all BS old guard - management collusion.
What does the old guard have to do with it.......the 251 eboard(you)went to management to get the woman in trouble.......is it not true that you guys admitted what you did and are only appealing because you thought 30 days was to big of a suspension........if I'm wrong feel free to correct me

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's pretty funny. We'll see at the vote count, but the only change is the change made by UA. You can have the scraps.
Worst thing you did was hand concessionary 95 grievances the week that ballots came out. As some get peanuts and others get ignored. Super work!

wide load

Last edited:

wide load

They didn't, they were going after a manager. Who was fired shortly after. Anyone who knows the particulars and the people involved know that it's all BS old guard - management collusion.
At no time were they concerned with this manager. The rat trustee assumed something, told that female rat gf of your president and both she and your prez colluded to get her fired because KM is your biggest threat at RIH. Even outright cheating and your ballot party isn't gonna save you from the irb fatty.

Gimme Danger

At no time were they concerned with this manager. The rat trustee assumed something, told that female rat gf of your president and both she and your prez colluded to get her fired because KM is your biggest threat at RIH. Even outright cheating and your ballot party isn't gonna save you from the irb fatty.
KM was never fired, so that is a lie in itself. The email you refer to says over and over that the manager is the problem and should be disciplined (later fired).

The 'biggest threat' received less votes then the difference between the lowest delegate winner and her vote total, as noted by the OES (1120-531). No threat, is more like it.

Since your friends had been in office for so long, I guess you assume an election winner cheats? Is that a guilty conscience?

From what I've seen and heard, you're coming in 4th in a 3 horse race. It's doubtful you repeat your 485.

So far as I can tell, the only involvement of the IRB is them going after your buddies up north for lying to the OES.

LeadBelly

Banned
KM was never fired, so that is a lie in itself. The email you refer to says over and over that the manager is the problem and should be disciplined (later fired).

The 'biggest threat' received less votes then the difference between the lowest delegate winner and her vote total, as noted by the OES (1120-531). No threat, is more like it.

Since your friends had been in office for so long, I guess you assume an election winner cheats? Is that a guilty conscience?

From what I've seen and heard, you're coming in 4th in a 3 horse race. It's doubtful you repeat your 485.

So far as I can tell, the only involvement of the IRB is them going after your buddies up north for lying to the OES.
She lost ten days of pay

Gimme Danger

She lost ten days of pay
Whatever discipline she received was rescinded when real union reps took control of the situation.
She waived her right to Union representation multiple times. She allowed the company to direct deal with her and come up with a strange side deal. It's all an act between her and management.
We're talking about someone who doesn't believe a steward or BA can grieve on behalf of a member, but wants to be a BA. And somehow was a steward for a while, oh that's right when stewards were appointed. I would never want her as a BA or even steward.
If you want to go big time, you gotta step it up.
Most of all, she is disliked by her union sisters and brothers, save for the few browbeaten into tolerating her tirades and disruptions.
No sympathy.

LeadBelly

Banned
Whatever discipline she received was rescinded when real union reps took control of the situation.
She waived her right to Union representation multiple times. She allowed the company to direct deal with her and come up with a strange side deal. It's all an act between her and management.
We're talking about someone who doesn't believe a steward or BA can grieve on behalf of a member, but wants to be a BA. And somehow was a steward for a while, oh that's right when stewards were appointed. I would never want her as a BA or even steward.
If you want to go big time, you gotta step it up.
Most of all, she is disliked by her union sisters and brothers, save for the few browbeaten into tolerating her tirades and disruptions.
No sympathy.
Because they got her fired. That's why she went to the NLRB. I don't blame her for not wanting to have those clown represent her. She was misrepresented.