Who am I 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Kinda tough for people to like a guy when he rarely showed up to work. And when he did it was only for one member (KM). He has family there, who will vote his way. That's about it. Good luck with that.
Yeah, he was your second highest VOTE generator. Hardly unliked.

Spongebob1

Yeah, he was your second highest VOTE generator. Hardly unliked.

Well you were the lowest vote generator, that shows you are not liked!

I imagine you have been kissing some butt lately trying to generate votes in the upcoming election, people talk, some fall for it and some see right through ya, we will see who gets the lowest votes,

LeadBelly

Banned

I imagine you have been kissing some butt lately trying to generate votes in the upcoming election, people talk, some fall for it and some see right through ya, we will see who gets the lowest votes,
Says a guy who can't win anything and doesn't have the stones to run.

wide load

Kinda tough for people to like a guy when he rarely showed up to work. And when he did it was only for one member (KM). He has family there, who will vote his way. That's about it. Good luck with that.
Even the barns you tried to politically remove EC from still love him. You blew it.

wide load

251 STRONG has been fixing this dog crap BA'S problems for 3 years. 5 terminations he couldn't fix. He even told one member that his best course of action was to resign! What BA does this?

Gimme Danger

251 STRONG has been fixing this dog crap BA'S problems for 3 years. 5 terminations he couldn't fix. He even told one member that his best course of action was to resign! What BA does this?
Yeah, you've been fixing things alright. From your rat safety position? You didn't even run for steward in your center. At least your friend in the old building had the stones to get an election. He lost in your 'stronghold,' but respect is due nonetheless.

LeadBelly

Banned
Yeah, you've been fixing things alright. From your rat safety position? You didn't even run for steward in your center. At least your friend in the old building had the stones to get an election. He lost in your 'stronghold,' but respect is due nonetheless.
I hear your guys lost the whole hospital. I mean nobody supports them.

wide load

Maybe you should call ER and try to get a member disciplined again. How'd you do with MPS? LG? NO? JD? KP? All over your head because you just plain suck as a BA.

"We're in the business of filing grievances!"
But you forgot to tell the members they weren't getting paid for them. The members will speak. You think your gonna hit 1100?

Gimme Danger

You are the one working with ER and the rest of management to get people fired, certainly not the BAs. Both have done a good job of protecting our jobs. It's a very different situations then 3+ years ago, we had no security then.

LeadBelly

Banned
You are the one working with ER and the rest of management to get people fired, certainly not the BAs. Both have done a good job of protecting our jobs. It's a very different situations then 3+ years ago, we had no security then.
I think your e board is the one who gets members both female and male terminated. It's a proven fact.

wide load

Did you not call ER twice with the intent to bring discipline against a teamster? If you think we have security now? Just ask anyone that files 95 and ask anyone that got fired. They seem to think differently. Only one clouded by judgment is the delusional BA that uses union funds to pay for a TDU trip. Sleep tight!

Gimme Danger

You are truly on another planet. 9.5 was never enforced by the old guys, including you. While terminations happen, they rarely stick. They do get resolved a lot faster now. Did the old guys know how to fill out the panel filing papers?

wide load

You are truly on another planet. 9.5 was never enforced by the old guys, including you. While terminations happen, they rarely stick. They do get resolved a lot faster now. Did the old guys know how to fill out the panel filing papers?
Not sure. Don't care. I get the dockets. 251 brings nothing. 95 used to be enforced at full pay. You even benefited from it then traded yours in for a few days off with your management buddy. Now even if you get a check, it's pennies. Can you find one person (who actually had a 95 addressed) to come forward and say they received their full contractual 95 pay? Nope. Not a single one. Own it. Bring up the past if you want, you live in it. But some people are focused on a better future.

Takeback251

You do realize that WS hates EC? I bet that stings when they realized they were on the same side politically? His complaint was that the BA didn't show up at the barn during tough times. MT and reps showed up when needed, EC didn't.
UA cut EC loose, Wrong rewarded him with a BA candidate spot.
Good job. Not that you had a chance to begin with, but this lowered your vote total.

EC received the second highest vote total just a few months ago. Now your saying no one likes him?