Who am I 251

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was a temporary stay while they go thur the appeal process, it's normal process ..don't let them fool you they will serve Thier time!!!
Maybe, maybe not???

My point was this; in the wake of many "red vested" protests of intrenched officials being tried on this site and deemed guilty, before their due process, I find it hypocritical for these same posters to have done the same thing in this instance to a group they deem adversarial.

Why do they feel it is unfair for Rome A, or the various other participants of the Ohio Conference to be crucified before their options are exhausted, but in play for those accused in Local 251?

lookahead251

We have 3 guilty documents OES NLRB and joint council 10 it was an oath that was taken, it was a purposeful thing that was done it wasn't an accident. I'd like you to put yourself in this members shoes, would you have faith in your BA and rep.to properly protect you, in fair it could happen again.only next time maybe not able to prove your innocence? Or would you want to see them go ?where no other member would go thur what you had to go thur, if you were able to prove them guilty? They did this nobody else all the evidence is on websites and flyers..read for yourself.

Teamster for life

Better than not paying grievances at all and his normal response "Pal you are lucky you have a job ! No DM you were lucky you HAD a job and that was KR phrase also lol what a joke

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So your trying to say that MM negotiates full 95 grievance pay? Your full of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

lookahead251

What I fail to understand is why you live in the past? You are almost 3yrs into your term yet you still bring up stuff that makes no sense, let's take your flyer for example: It has LS KR and LR 2 retired and 1 a reg member yet you act like they have something to do with this election Hey UA nobody is listening anymore it's very old news.. Also you continue to bring up a video of SO yes the one you ratted out (seems your crew is good at that) from 4yrs ago. Instead of talking about the past, you might want to start looking at your future because your all going back to regular jobs .......

Gimme Danger

You seem pretty confident in your statements. I'm confident that members of our local don't want to go back to the old ways. I've seen it and heard it. The challenging slates are the old guys split into 2. We're moving forward with UA.

Takeback251

UA can only lie so much, people in that hospital have caught on to your little smoke and mirror show. PS is in way way way over his head. Worst thing the man ever could have done is gotten hooked with the TDU driven M&M show. In three years he's forgotten where he came from. I'm sorry to say it P, but you hooked your wagon to the wrong horse. They've turned you into one of them, which means even if your original goal was to help members it's clear you've lost your way. When your political agenda becomes more important than the members, it's time to hang up your hat.

Gimme Danger

JB is the one with the political agenda. He wants the fat local salary, JC position and IBT rep spot that he used to have. It's all about his ego.

Takeback251

Salaries are now capped no? And by "now" I mean UA gave themselves some raisers BEFORE having the bylaws changed to require a membership vote on officer raises lol. Hysterical. That move was just one of many that shook the memberships faith in them.
Anyway...seems JB is still seeking the position even though the salary has been lowered.

Takeback251

JB is the one with the political agenda. He wants the fat local salary, JC position and IBT rep spot that he used to have. It's all about his ego.
Bro...pay attention. Your saying MT has the "fat local salary"?
And MT is seeking an IBT rep spot at this very moment silly. You should think before you type.