Who Are Better Drivers, Men or Women?

Sammie

Since most of you drive for a living, who do you think does the
best job behind the wheel, ladies or guys?

I'm not an A+ driver, that's for sure; I avoid parallel parking like the
plague. But I've yet to see any women out there who get upset while
on the road.

Here's a clip that shows us girls at our finest...:dissapointed:

female driver compilation

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's more of an individual issue than a gender issue in my opinion, though I think I recall reading about a study that concluded that as a group, teenage boys were the most dangerous drivers. Once the hormones settle down I suspect it all evens out. But that's a pretty funny video anyway :happy-very:

drewed

Shankman
Up here, during inclement whether most of the people who end up in the ditch are women.....and more women do minor fender benders and hit moose...maybe its just my perception but I think guys are the safer driver in terms of getting accidents, I think we're def more liekly to be pulled over for traffic issues.

diesel96

If you unglue that cell phone :blahblah: from their ear, women drivers would have a better reputation as drivers...:nono:

I would let that fiesty little fireplug Danica Patrick drive me around in her swimsuit though...:cool_dog:....Yeah, I'm a dog...better put a muzzle on me.

wkmac

I would let that fiesty little fireplug Danica Patrick drive me around in her swimsuit

Man, talk about get my motor running and zinging up my turbo!!!

Vroooom! Vroooom!

Sorry ladies but at the end of the day all men are still pigs. I'm just the only honest one here to openly admit it!

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think the general population of women drivers are worse. They are more animated when on the phone, and applying make up. Although I did see a guy who was really pi***** me off one morning, going like 15 in a 50 weaving back and forth...finally he bounced his bosses truck off a guard rail and pulled over to look at the damage. I had to pull over to see if he was OK:happy2:, and tell him he needed to hang up and drive.:greedy: I think men do take it more seriously, as they are usually the ones who have to fix and pay for the damage. JMHO

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
For every woman who is putting on makeup in her rearview mirror, there is some testosterone-laden guy who taigates, speeds, and will fly into a fit of road rage if you dare to get in his way. I dont think there is a meaningful difference in driving ability between the genders.

Red Dawn

great video....my favorite was the one w/ the lady trying to park her car...If i was that guy, after i parked it for her i would of locked her keys in the car!! lol

Sammie

great video....my favorite was the one w/ the lady trying to park her car...If i was that guy, after i parked it for her i would of locked her keys in the car!! lol

That was my favorite too.

Gotta admit, I would never have made it to the Circle of Honor like
some people around here and without my view of the Rockies to the
west, I'm a gonner. The dudes win this one, hands down.

rod

Retired 22 years
The worst drivers are 16-17 year old girls who just got their liscenses. If you don't believe me just sit in the parking lot of your local mall or movie complex and watch the kids drive around. The boys aren't much better but they do seem to pay more attention to what is going on around them. Sorry ladies- just telling it like it is.:peaceful:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
quote=rod;490254]The worst drivers are 16-17 year old girls who just got their licenses. If you don't believe me just sit in the parking lot of your local mall or movie complex and watch the kids drive around. The boys aren't much better but they do seem to pay more attention to what is going on around them. Sorry ladies- just telling it like it is.:peaceful:[/quote]

Opinion of a female (me) on a motorcycle, the drivers I have learned to steer clear of...

1. A car full of teenaged girls combined with cell phones.
  2. A car full of teenaged girls.
  3. Senior women that struggle to see over the steering wheel. (Driving alone.)
  4. Senior drivers in general.
  5. Women with car full of kids.
  6. Men with car full of kids.
  7. Any person I see with the "cell phone head tilt."
I agree with comment regarding teenaged boys. Boys do pay attention to what is going on around them while driving. They see motorcycles. I don't care if it is only to check out the female driving it or the bike.

My point is teenaged boys see the motorcycle.

AGKLM or SIPDE...it is my job to drive defensive.
( All Good Kids Like Milk or Scan Interpret Predict Decide Execute )

The best drivers are UPS drivers, both men and women.

tieguy

Banned
men tend to have better handling and control skills.

Men can be more aggressive and thus worse in that sense.

Women tend to be more anal about the details. Stopping behind the white line, signaling etc.

younger women tend to be more of a hazard now due to the cell phone and text messaging.

however for every rule there is an exception. :happy-very:

chev

Nightcrawler
While were dating, my wife was excited about her first car. She couldn't wait to show me, so she drove to my house for the big reveal. She pulled in the driveway, some how panicked and threw it in reverse, and promptly ran over the mail box my father had just painstakingly built by hand.
I never let her forget it. :happy-very:

UPSERNOJ

Females are better drivers, more cautious. I saw that video before and it is hilarious. Those are just a few exceptions!