Who Are These Wackos?

Rainman

Its all good.
What difference does it make? The story is complete crap. But then again, you wouldnt know the difference.

The flag FLIES ALL OVER THE CAMPUS. But in this one room, there were many flags, but not all countries were represented, therefore, in a spirit of inclusiveness, ALL FLAGS were removed, one of which happened to be the American Flag.

We are talking about a ROOM, not a CAMPUS as the right wing continues to report.

The campus has plenty of American Flags displayed.

With a high foreign exchange student population, its not likely that all flags in THAT ROOM could be represented, so rather than EXCLUDE some, all flags were removed from that room.

How hard a concept is that to grasp??

TOS.
And what country are these foreign exchange students currently in? They came here for an education, and they certainly expect to see their host country's flag being flown and displayed. Get real.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And what country are these foreign exchange students currently in? They came here for an education, and they certainly expect to see their host country's flag being flown and displayed. Get real.

Thats the point. They came for an EDUCATION not INDOCTRINATION.

As its already been repeated and pointed out, the American Flag flies all over the campus. There is no mistaking what the American Flag looks like.

In this Campus lobby room, the DECORATIONS included flags of many countries, not ALL countries.

The issue for the students is the decorative value of "some" flags, vs ALL flags of ALL nations.

If they ALL cant be hung in the lobby, then there shouldnt be ANY flags in the lobby. This issue is restricted to the LOBBY and not the campus as a whole.

The right wing wants to distort the issue and make it sound like the students wanted to BAN the flag from the campus, but as I posted the ACTUAL proposal that was voted on, thats NOT WHAT IT SAYS or is INTENDED.

How hard is that to comprehend?

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
Thats the point. They came for an EDUCATION not INDOCTRINATION.

As its already been repeated and pointed out, the American Flag flies all over the campus. There is no mistaking what the American Flag looks like.

In this Campus lobby room, the DECORATIONS included flags of many countries, not ALL countries.

The issue for the students is the decorative value of "some" flags, vs ALL flags of ALL nations.

If they ALL cant be hung in the lobby, then there shouldnt be ANY flags in the lobby. This issue is restricted to the LOBBY and not the campus as a whole.

The right wing wants to distort the issue and make it sound like the students wanted to BAN the flag from the campus, but as I posted the ACTUAL proposal that was voted on, thats NOT WHAT IT SAYS or is INTENDED.

TOS.
The point is, why should we hide our flags here in our own country?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You obviously hate America because calling folks like you "right wing nuts" is free speech.

You CAN call someone names, but if I were to call you a ":censored2:", or a "Dumbocrat", I wouldn't expect you to take my opinion seriously.

The sooner you call names while trying to have a debate makes you look like you can't argue your point, so you've got to resort to childish insults.

Liberals love to claim free speech, but when someone says something you disagree with you guys (in general) get all worked up

rickyb

You CAN call someone names, but if I were to call you a ":censored2:", or a "Dumbocrat", I wouldn't expect you to take my opinion seriously.

The sooner you call names while trying to have a debate makes you look like you can't argue your point, so you've got to resort to childish insults.

Liberals love to claim free speech, but when someone says something you disagree with you guys (in general) get all worked up

isnt that u?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The point is, why should we hide our flags here in our own country?

Again.... what part of THE FLAGS ARE ALL OVER THE CAMPUS dont you understand???

This issue is restricted to this ONE room and ONE room only. This has NOTHING to with with displaying the flag on campus. NOBODY is hiding any flags anywhere.

This is the distortion you are believing. You can go to the campus and see American Flags ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Why are you people so gulible?

TOS.

BrownArmy

Again.... what part of THE FLAGS ARE ALL OVER THE CAMPUS dont you understand???

This issue is restricted to this ONE room and ONE room only. This has NOTHING to with with displaying the flag on campus. NOBODY is hiding any flags anywhere.

This is the distortion you are believing. You can go to the campus and see American Flags ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Why are you people so gulible?

TOS.

Not many of these posters are looking at the facts.

Jingoism is alive and well in 2015.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm aware of the facts *waves* I find it a bit silly that these students come to study in the USA, but are offended by the US flag in this lobby. If the flag is offensive, then how about the country it represents which they are currently living in?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm aware of the facts *waves* I find it a bit silly that these students come to study in the USA, but are offended by the US flag in this lobby. If the flag is offensive, then how about the country it represents which they are currently living in?

NO student stated they were "offended" by any flag. Again, another piece of mis information by the right wing.

If a student did actually indicate they were offended by the american flag, then they would actually be protesting against ALL American flags flying on the campus and NOT just the student lobby.

No matter how many times its explained, or how many times I link the actual language, you all will still distort the truth.

TOS.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
""So is Bingoism..........B-I-n-g-o, B-I-n-g-o and Bingo was his name-o. ""

What a great contribution to this topic.

TOS.
TOS,
The American flag can and will fly wherever it is hoisted up in this country, this is not a republican misinterreptation of the truth, there have been many instances where foreign students and even uber liberal Americans have all of a sudden become"sensitive" to the fact the words like "Christmas" and the American flag somehow offend certain people in some way shape or form, this is a direct result of the liberal motto " I'm not ok, your not ok, but it's ok" mentality of hey Abdul, sorry we put an American flag in the classtoom your having your Muslim club meeting in, America apologizes , so sorry to offend you, I say Abdul, get you stuff outta here and go to Starbucks to have your club meeting, but that's just my opinion...
Your distortion of the truth has angered random naked black dude, please cease and desist immediately
image.jpg

10 point

NO student stated they were "offended" by any flag. Again, another piece of mis information by the right wing.

If a student did actually indicate they were offended by the american flag, then they would actually be protesting against ALL American flags flying on the campus and NOT just the student lobby.

No matter how many times its explained, or how many times I link the actual language, you all will still distort the truth.

TOS.
So they did or did not like the American flag?

Please explain.

Sincerely,
I

Boulevard859710

It's his attorney general buddy that he's the boss over that seems to be finding any way he can to crucify the city of Ferguson.
I thought he quit.....when is he leaving? Ever?? Obama is ultimately responsible for HIS team...well, he's suppose to be.

Racist e-mail isn't the news.....shootings are.
I thought it was Bush's fault.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,
The American flag can and will fly wherever it is hoisted up in this country, this is not a republican misinterreptation of the truth, there have been many instances where foreign students and even uber liberal Americans have all of a sudden become"sensitive" to the fact the words like "Christmas" and the American flag somehow offend certain people in some way shape or form, this is a direct result of the liberal motto " I'm not ok, your not ok, but it's ok" mentality of hey Abdul, sorry we put an American flag in the classtoom your having your Muslim club meeting in, America apologizes , so sorry to offend you, I say Abdul, get you stuff outta here and go to Starbucks to have your club meeting, but that's just my opinion...
Your distortion of the truth has angered random naked black dude, please cease and desist immediately View attachment 31790

and here comes the rhetoric of the right wing wacko files...

So nice to hear the diatribe of fox news repeated over and over on this board. Do any of you have an "independent" thought anymore?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So they did or did not like the American flag?

Please explain.

Sincerely,
I

Its getting to the point where it is hard to figure out if ANY of you can read. I posted the ACTUAL amendment from the ACTUAL student body in its full text in a link.

If YOU or anyone else ACTUALLY read it, there wouldnt be such confusion.

NO STUDENT IDENTIFIED the AMERICAN FLAG as OFFENSIVE.

ALL FLAGS WERE REMOVED from the campus lobby room and NOT from the Campus as "Inferred" by the Right Wing media crapholes. The American Flag just happens to be a part of ALL FLAGS. There was NO SINGLING out of the American FLAG.

This is the reason mis information is harmful to right wingers. They hear MIS INFORMATION and they run with it without checking it out first for themselves.

TOS.

Boulevard859710

Its getting to the point where it is hard to figure out if ANY of you can read. I posted the ACTUAL amendment from the ACTUAL student body in its full text in a link.

If YOU or anyone else ACTUALLY read it, there wouldnt be such confusion.

NO STUDENT IDENTIFIED the AMERICAN FLAG as OFFENSIVE.

ALL FLAGS WERE REMOVED from the campus lobby room and NOT from the Campus as "Inferred" by the Right Wing media crapholes. The American Flag just happens to be a part of ALL FLAGS. There was NO SINGLING out of the American FLAG.

This is the reason mis information is harmful to right wingers. They hear MIS INFORMATION and they run with it without checking it out first for themselves.

TOS.
Kind of like the left wing wackos with Ferguson. I say kind of because the right wing didn't go looting stores and destroy the community.