Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brown Spider

I never said I was brown eye. You I am certain never were either. Ken was the lead negotiator in that contract. You gave yourself away with your post before. As far as me being there? That's not what I'm looking for.

Vote Hoffa hall
You're wrong Belly. Ask Ken about those negotiations. Specifically...the last session before the strike at the Holiday Inn in DC. I don't think that Ken would lie about his role.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
How did H take away the members right to vote ?

Other than, utilizing the IBT Constitution when the Master Language was approved

by the majority of Teamster voters.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the 70% of people that didn't vote.

Don't you think the company.... doesn't use that information in negotiations ?

Nope.

Statistically, it favors the incumbent.

No one should.

Or else, you would be acting like the company....

When a member files a grievance. :biggrin:

-Bug-

I think the first 2 weeks will decide the vote. The ones who are sick of the corruption and lies will flood in the ballots. Which will be the majority. This news has made Hoffa nervous. By the number of ballots that are in. Which all of a sudden - he got off his fat ass to campaign a little. Now he is playing catch up. Fred by 1.3 %. Only because part time wont vote. Just like our contracts.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think the first 2 weeks will decide the vote. The ones who are sick of the corruption and lies will flood in the ballots. Which will be the majority. This news has made Hoffa nervous. By the number of ballots that are in. Which all of a sudden - he got off his fat ass to campaign a little. Now he is playing catch up. Fred by 1.3 %. Only because part time wont vote. Just like our contracts.
I say the entire vote total will decide the vote.

3 done 3 to go

A very good friend of mine once told me that Ron Carey was scared when we went on strike. He wanted to take the first offer after we went out. He also wasn't involved much in the negotiating process. Ron Carey was anything from the best Teamster. He had a good heart but he wasn't all knowing.

But yet. We were updated each day by the union about what was happening. Before and during the strike. Since Hoffa .. we are sent the ballots. Don't know what's in it. No communication at all.

wide load

In the end. But the news about the ballot turn out. He will need to play catch up. He may have thought he would roll thru like Pope. Not have to do anything. He was wrong
You Z guys use every theory to justify your cause. For every 1 eager Z supporter that mails their ballot in right away, there are 4 of us doing the same for H2O. I'll say it again, z won't even beat Sean's totals.

3 done 3 to go

You Z guys use every theory to justify your cause. For every 1 eager Z supporter that mails their ballot in right away, there are 4 of us doing the same for H2O. I'll say it again, z won't even beat Sean's totals.

He is very nervous. Hoffa guys aren't enough. It's the new votes that matter. I know our building is z.

wide load

Not everyone will vote Hoffa but when looking at their ballot behind closed doors, they will vote for the best team. I know some people that don't like Hoffa that still voted for his slate because they watched the debate and they know their is way too much inexperience with Tim S's team... I mean Z's team.