Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeadBelly

Banned
For the record I voted the whole Hoffa hall slate and created a network that connected me with teamsters all over the United States and Canada This was a strategic thing I started long ago out of loyalty to a man called Hall. I wanted to pay him back for the life he has given me. I've worked my butt off on this.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ayyyyy, you guys complain about salaries already, now you want 2 international administrations?

Just means nothing. Wooooo. He won by a 1000 votes. They should be proud. They are lucky they don't have electoral college. I'm more happy Trump won. I know exactly what H /H are. So does half of the teamsters union. Congrats to you 2. You got lucky

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just means nothing. Wooooo. He won by a 1000 votes. They should be proud. They are lucky they don't have electoral college. I'm more happy Trump won. I know exactly what H /H are. So does half of the teamsters union. Congrats to you 2. You got lucky
I'm not gonna sit here and gloat. A message was made. It should be heard and addressed. However, is this union going to rally together or are we gonna burn our college books in protest?

3 done 3 to go

I'm not gonna sit here and gloat. A message was made. It should be heard and addressed. However, is this union going to rally together or are we gonna burn our college books in protest?

Willing to bet H /H are building a pile of books now. Cause they will be the only 2 getting anything. Back room deals galore

3 done 3 to go

No. Not at all. Expected actually. But you were expecting a blow out. You lucked out. It almost worked out. Nothing will change for me.