Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

Discussion in 'Lighten UPS' started by klein, May 22, 2011.

1. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Ok, here I go:

I need a good printable logo for "Klein's WienerWagon"

Here is something I did up in paintshop. I don't have a special program to do anything special. :(

I do like the dog and the lederhosen, but the beer has to go, and be replaced with another hotdog or coke.

But, all ideas are much welcomed and appreciated.

Your reward: Your logo on my cart and on the menu, and business cards, even on T-Shirts and Sweaters, and I'll make sure to send you something, too ! :)

btw: DS came up with the name, and I loved it !
    The logo could also just be a man in lederhosen, with an olden wooden cart.... anything is possible :)

Keep in mind, I'll be selling german style bratwursts, too, on bretzel buns, with german curry ketchup ! Yummy !
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I like images like these rather than an actual 'dog' image, people might get the wrong idea. I like the image that really makes me want a hot dog !!...like the image with the green checked napkin.....i like mustard only and it made me hungry for one.
  3. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Ha ha I just had one, neener neener.:happy2:
  4. klein

Very good point feth ! Thanks !
  5. upsgrunt

upsgrunt Well-Known Member

How about this slogan: Your hands on my wiener puts a smile on both our faces!

If it works, I'd love a t-shirt.

I'm extra large

and so is my shirt size.
  6. moreluck

That's funny, if it was an "adults only" hot dog wagon. Where & when there will be kids around, you really have to watch the double meaning stuff. Unless of course you are only servicing the red light district.........in which case, a hot dog is the last thing they want !
    "Bite my weiner" is not a good one either!
  7. moreluck

How about a "Gone With the Wind" theme and a guy with a stache (looking like Rhett Butler) holding up a delicious, fully dressed, hot dog and with a bubble saying....."Frank-ly my dear,......ummmmm!" Even the umbrella on the wagon (if there is one) could have some fake wisteria/spanish moss hanging from it.!
  8. klein

Mandatory for the umbrella. So many rules and regulations.
    I heard I probably need to modify my sink too.
    New regulations call for a double sink, and a swivel water tab :(

The sink that might not be with current health codes
  9. klein

You sure have talent Dizzee ! :)
    It's very cute, but I think I would get in trouble with concerned parents. ??
  10. klein

Actually with a few minor changes, I would like it.
    "What a big Weiner" needs to change to Klein's WeinerWagon.

The writing on back tire of the wagon needs to change to : "Famous Bretzel Dogs & Curry Ketchup" also in the middle of the tire, a bretzel in it.

I think I would like that, but see how it comes out :)
  11. klein

oh yeah, and Chef Klein, should be in German clothing, like Lederhosen, maybe a german hat, too ?

Since Bretzel dogs and Curry Ketchup is totally German :)
  12. klein

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  13. klein

Ok, now I'm convinced I had it right all along :

"Butters, I don't have time for this, I can't wait if your wiener is pullin' a scared turtle."

Noticed the spelling on wiener ?
    It is spelled WIEner !
    Like the city of Wien, where it originated from !
    City of Wien is Vienna in English ( A city is Austria ).

So, I want the WienerWagon, not WeinerWagon !
  14. Dizzee

Dizzee ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Maybe you should wear a costume that signifies the cleanliness of your cart, like a giant Brillo Pad.
  15. klein

You're almost there Dizzee, if you kept from playing around..LOL

I love the clothing on the Nazi guy, except for the hat and mustache.
    Love the new bretzel wheel.
    I need brown hair...
    And I need something that says it's a Wagon, not something wiggeln LOL

Hat on the german guy, not sure yet.. maybe a chef's hat or just a green Tirol hat ?

Maybe a Bretzel bun instead of a bretzel ? But, not sure you could do that....
  16. fethrs

fethrs Well-Known Member

Dizz, keep up the good work, it's very entertaining!
  17. moreluck

ok, the cart master dressed as a priest, holding a huge wiener and luring little kids from playgrounds........oops, that came from the wrong area of my brain!!!!
  18. DS

DS Fenderbender

The catholic side,you are showing your roots:wink2:
  19. DS

DS Fenderbender

alas weinerwagon is taken weinerwagon.com is that your site?
    I suggest veenervagen if not ,or Kleindogs,the best of the wurst.:happy-very:
  20. klein

First of all I want wienerwagon, the way it should be spellt ! From Wien, Austria !
    And if you put your name infront of it, it's ok, anyways , Klein's Wienerwagon is just fine.
    Like who is ever going to hear about my business anyways ?
    If I wanted a website, it could be as simple as KWW.com or basically anything to abbreviate the business. (kleinswwdogs.com). But, I wouldn't even do that anyways.
    Not for a 1 man show LOL

And don't forget I can chose dot ca. (wienerwagon.ca) too !