Who can read lips?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Really it doesn't matter to me what she said. She couldn't lower my opinion of her regardless.

Ya, must be easy to hate black women as much as black men, eh? Comes easy in the south, been that way for 200 years. I guess in the opposite, for me, I hated Laura Bush as much, a former drunk who killed a teen while drunk driving and then raising two alcoholic daughters while being married to a drunk, that didnt say much for her "read" on character.

Peace.

Ya, must be easy to hate black women as much as black men, eh? Comes easy in the south, been that way for 200 years. I guess in the opposite, for me, I hated Laura Bush as much, a former drunk who killed a teen while drunk driving and then raising two alcoholic daughters while being married to a drunk, that didnt say much for her "read" on character.

Peace.

Hmmmmm, nice rant....LOL. Wrong, but nice rant anyway. HAHAHAHA.

Fact is, it's as easy to not like a black woman as it is a white woman. Any woman that has said and done the things our current First non-lady, would garner the same respect level I give MO.

Let's see a believable source as to Laura Welch being drunk when the fatal accident occurred?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hmmmmm, nice rant....LOL. Wrong, but nice rant anyway. HAHAHAHA.

Fact is, it's as easy to not like a black woman as it is a white woman. Any woman that has said and done the things our current First non-lady, would garner the same respect level I give MO.

Let's see a believable source as to Laura Welch being drunk when the fatal accident occurred?

I am sure you would be willing to outline the things that qualify your disrespect for the current first lady. I am also sure you will say its not because she is black, but I think I know differently.

Could it be, that your disrespect comes from the first ladys goals of a healthly diet for children? Or excersize for obese children in school? I realize those are controversial issues for you.

Why not enlighten us with an explanation of how you got to a point where Michele Obamas credibility with you cannot get "any lower" ?

Im puttin my money on you will cut and run and make an excuse and try to divert the conversation. I would respect YOU or anyone else who will just say that you dont like her because she is black, but I wont respect an excuse maker.

Go ahead, validate your claim. You made it and Im calling you on it.

Peace.

I am sure you would be willing to outline the things that qualify your disrespect for the current first lady. I am also sure you will say its not because she is black, but I think I know differently.

Could it be, that your disrespect comes from the first ladys goals of a healthly diet for children? Or excersize for obese children in school? I realize those are controversial issues for you.

Why not enlighten us with an explanation of how you got to a point where Michele Obamas credibility with you cannot get "any lower" ?

Im puttin my money on you will cut and run and make an excuse and try to divert the conversation. I would respect YOU or anyone else who will just say that you dont like her because she is black, but I wont respect an excuse maker.

Go ahead, validate your claim. You made it and Im calling you on it.

Peace.

Oh really, Mr. Hypocrite. You haven't answered my request for proof Laura Welch Bush was drunk, or even drinking and driving, at the time of the fatal accident. Yet you want me to give you an outline why I don't like MO? I asked first, you go first.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll be happy to tell you about Mrs. O. She wasn't proud of this country until her hubby was elected !! Way to go mrs. patriotism!! That's all I needed to hear to dislike her immensely!!

That has nothing to do with her race......it has to do with her being an idiot!

I'll be happy to tell you about Mrs. O. She wasn't proud of this country until her hubby was elected !! Way to go mrs. patriotism!! That's all I needed to hear to dislike her immensely!!

Ahhh Moreluck, I already put that in my report for Mr. Hypocrite. I just haven't turned it in yet, hope my dawg doesn't eat it.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Peace.

And TOS plays the race card...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife really does read lips, she used to translate what former Atlanta Braves Manager Bobby Cox used to say before the umpire threw him out of the game.

The First Lady did say "All of this for a flag?", just like the YouTube title said.

As far as the fatal accident Laura Bush was involved in, it happened on the way to a party, not coming from it. She was not drunk at the time or charged with DUI.