Who changed my avatar???

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was not informed of any issue involving my avatar and do not appreciate it being changed without giving me a heads up. I would rather have picked my own avatar over having one chosen for me. Help, please.

klein

Für Meno :)
I was not informed of any issue involving my avatar and do not appreciate it being changed without giving me a heads up. I would rather have picked my own avatar over having one chosen for me. Help, please.

Looks like you got stoned, and don't remember ? hehehe...

P

pickup

Family friendly sites and mass murderers
are like water and oil
so some hoaxster has turned thee
into a gargoyle

Cementups

Box Monkey
It was not appreciated at all, really and does bother me. my picture of Hitler was purely comedic in that he was wearing headphones. It was not a political message at all. I alos figured that BC would be the one place that would still recognize my 1st Amendmant rights. just like at work behind the Brown and Gold gates, I was wrong.

Cementups

Box Monkey
maybe you should take your problem to a FedEx board then. 5 months here and you are chaging the rules? PC America sucks!!! I have that picture one several other forums and this is the only place it has ever been an issue. Who are the Nazis now?!?!?!

FedEX 4 Life

maybe you should take your problem to a FedEx board then. 5 months here and you are chaging the rules? PC America sucks!!! I have that picture one several other forums and this is the only place it has ever been an issue. Who are the Nazis now?!?!?!
Dude chill out,its not the end of the world.Im sure there were many others who were offended to.Hitler was an evil man.I dont know why you feel that advertising him in a such manner is appropriate.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm chill. It's uptight, panyy bunched people like you that have to rain on other people's parades and change the world. I'm actually mildly offended by the fact that there are FedEx people on a UPS board but you don't see me running to the Mods to have them all eliminated.

trickpony1

I don't know why you feel that advertising your FedEx truck on a forum that is clearly for UPS employees is appropriate.
The business model that FedEx uses disgusts me and, apparently, many other people.
I am asking the moderators to remove your avatar.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was NEVER warned about my avatar so before you start cooming in here and changing how things are run, get your facts. I was never asked to change it. I went on vacation adn came back and it was changed. No warning, no nothing. I also do not appreciate your threats about having me banned. It seems I have a little better of a stance around here than you do so get in your place. In case you aren't clear, your place is not here. And I'm not the only one who thinks this, just the only one to voice his/her opinion.