Who do I call for calling in sick?

lmeiler9831

aka The Gazelle
I call my sort manager, He is the only one that has a voicemail. On our start time sheets every week the "call in number" is right on the bottom of the sheet..

rocket man

CALL 1800 FEDX . OR Better yet when you go to work ask a co worker what is the office number at the center you work in HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE/?

DS

Fenderbender
CALL 1800 FEDX . OR Better yet when you go to work ask a co worker what is the office number at the center you work in HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE/?

Good point rocketscienceman,my first thought was call 411...can I have the number for ups please...you should already have your sup's number,are you new? If so,you can't call in sick because WE NEED YOU!
I will lighten you up! I promise! if you say no you will pay.

knightablaze

At the smaller center that I'm at, we call the main office number and leave our sick call with whoever is running the phones at the moment. From there it's been management's duty to relay the message to shift supervisors.

Stavemist316

Thanks for those that helped ******************...all I did was ask a simple question. I've been working there since June. We recently got a new sup in my area and I haven't gotten his number yet.

Brown_Eyed_Girl, I work at the Oak Creek hub. I think I remember you saying you worked at the Elm Grove hub?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow what a bunch of jerks so Ive been at UPS for two years and came on here in search of a call in number cause my phone broke and thought i might find a number online but holy hannah what a bunch of jerks