Who do I call for calling in sick?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well you earned it. As for us probies who haven't earned sick days we just have to cowboy the friend up.

Sent using Morse code
Not calling sick for your first 40 days of employment doesn't exactly qualify as manning up...lol. I honestly can't remember the last time i took a sick day when i was sick...it's been years.

Nostromo

My comment wasn't for you veterans it's for us that haven't passed probation. Do as you please with what you earned.

Sent using Morse code

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
image.jpg

someguy93

Been here for almost a year and a half and I have to call in because of the weather (not taking the risk of driving my RWD car 35 miles in the ice and falling snow when I just recently had an ice-related accident), but I don't know how to call in. Never had the need to. No one ever told me who to call or what number. Probably because they figure the fewer people who know, the better.

Found this website and thread as the first result of a google search.

I'm gonna call HR I guess, since I don't know my sup's number. It's pretty much impossible for me to make it to work today so whatever, I gotta call someone and if it's not the right person, they can deal with it.