Who do I talk to that has a clue about benefits?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you talking about changing which doctor you go to or your insurance carrier? Changing doctors is easy---just make sure the new one accepts your insurance and have your records transferred. Changing insurance carriers may not be quite so easy, if even an option at all.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My plan has a website where we can go to find approved doctors. Used it several times while trying to find providers in 2 other cities where my children attended college. Of course I have Union run insurance. No need to involve UPS. I have never called or even know where our HR dept is located.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wanna change from Blue Cross/Blue Shield to Kaiser.

You may have to wait for the next open enrollment period---I don't think that you can switch insurance carriers mid-stream (medical humor). Ask one of your co-workers who has Kaiser for the customer service toll-free number----they will be able to answer any questions that you have.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My plan has a website where we can go to find approved doctors. Used it several times while trying to find providers in 2 other cities where my children attended college. Of course I have Union run insurance. No need to involve UPS. I have never called or even know where our HR dept is located.
Do we have in network providers in South America?