Who else didn't get their raise?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
To all of the Harley riding, lifted truck driving, Budweiser drinking yahoo's around here who also think Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are funny, some stupid joke about "living with mom" probably would get a chuckle.

It's a union shop. I get it. Majority of you all are idiots.

awww....somebody got their feelings hurt....awwww! Mommy will make it all better. Just wait until she calls down into the basement and tells you she made you some jello!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Tell us all the story again about how you're so smart and better than all of us that you work part time at ups, protected by a union and drawing its negotiated benefits on your behalf and you "won't" go into management?
I would say that going into "management" and into "supervisor" at least in package operations, the roles are two different things completely..you know as well as I do, "management" is more like a exclusive club of indoctrinated personalities, while PT and FT sup are a bit more varied and either wanna-be boot lickers, or fairly outcast and indifferent.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
How is that possible? Is it due to your local?
It is possible because the NMA says it is possible

"Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accordance with Article 41, Section 2 below"

Anthonysg0113

It is possible because the NMA says it is possible

"Full-time employees still in progression on the effective date of this Master Agreement shall receive the above contractual increases. They will be paid no less than what they are entitled to in accordance with Article 41, Section 2 below"
I got it. You were already in progression before Aug 1st 2013.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I would say that going into "management" and into "supervisor" at least in package operations, the roles are two different things completely..you know as well as I do, "management" is more like a exclusive club of indoctrinated personalities, while PT and FT sup are a bit more varied and either wanna-be boot lickers, or fairly outcast and indifferent.

Well then that maroon Austin will fit right in.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
To all of the Harley riding, lifted truck driving, Budweiser drinking yahoo's around here who also think Jeff Foxworthy and Jeff Dunham are funny, some stupid joke about "living with mom" probably would get a chuckle.

It's a union shop. I get it. Majority of you all are idiots.

I don't ride a Harley or any other motorcycle. My truck is 4wd, but definitely not lifted. I avoid Budweiser at almost all costs (if it's free, maybe). The two Jeff's jumped the shark years ago.

Say hi to Mom for me, and go sell some more shoes. Idiot.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
i got .30 on my 3 year hire anniversary (may), and .70 on 8/1. Anyone able to share some insight into that?
Since you were already a seniority employee in progression when the contracts transitioned (2013), you started getting the 'General Wage Increase' which comes on Aug 1 (or half of it, if split that year).

When you hit your 3 year anniversary, your pay was $.30 less than the 3 year progression rate in the current contract; so you got moved up to that rate.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Logged onto upsers this AM to look at my paycheck.

Imagine that. No raise.

Friggin' idiots....
You are still in 5 year progression, are you not? You shouldve gotten a raise...or will get a raise on your seniority date...Not on Aug first.

P.S. I didnt bother reading the 4 pages of responses on this thread....it's possible someone already said this.