Who Else Has Seen This Video?

I remember watching this video on YouTube before I got hired as a pre-loader.

Feel free to comment your thoughts on his UPS experience:

Box Ox

If you're built, act, and accessorize like Jennifer Lopez, chances are you're going to be a real diva in a UPS environment and not take your experience well.

This video is 18 minutes of whining about things that would be non issues for most people or well within one's own control given minimal effort.

In the final minute and a half, FilipinoGuy tries to act like a big boy by injecting bad language and facts (all of which are incorrect) to legitimize the prior 18 minutes of the video and his exit from UPS. This is not something real and successful big boys do.

Super lame. friend-

El Correcto

god is dead
I never watched all 18 minutes of it. Pretty much I don't want to have to work for a living or earn a decent wage if I recall correctly. pretty much what you'd expect from a man who wearing earrings.

I worked with him here and there when they sent him to my area. Started off OK, but was clueless to real world situations.

The whole building is full of kids like him and clueless supes as well...

PT Car Washer

I worked with him here and there when they sent him to my area. Started off OK, but was clueless to real world situations.

The whole building is full of kids like him and clueless supes as well...
My building has a lot of young hard workers. Problem is anyone that wants to work hard can find a better and higher paying job real soon. Leaves mostly old guys who don't care anymore for $30+/hr.

8e3a0f22ba3ab4f5465cc4a90ba0077d.jpg