Who else is working this Saturday?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm too low in seniority so I was told last night I would be working today :( I really hope it isn't like last year where they under staffed really bad! I would like to be off before 13:00 so I can enjoy whats left of my weekend

Rack em

Made the Podium
Weren't you the guy who was just crying about only working 13 hours a week?!?
HAHAHA Yeah! But I wasn't crying about it. I even mentioned how that was the first time I've ever been laid off that much.... Our center manager also mentioned this week at a PCM that fedex was just approved to put in a 5 million dollar hub in our city. He said last time that happened in the state, 3 routes got cut and a lot of drivers got laid off :crying:

clean hairy

I'm too low in seniority so I was told last night I would be working today :( I really hope it isn't like last year where they under staffed really bad! I would like to be off before 13:00 so I can enjoy whats left of my weekend
I presume a bid list was posted for extra work on Saturday, and not enough higher seniority employees signed up, so you are forced to work as a lower seniority employee?

Holydriver

They told you last night? You should have just called in this morning....can't discipline younfor that and you wouldn't have lost a sick day.

Overpaid Union Thug

I presume a bid list was posted for extra work on Saturday, and not enough higher seniority employees signed up, so you are forced to work as a lower seniority employee?
We have a bid list for preload, reload, and Saturday Air. Most of the signatures are people on the 9.5 list and people that are constantly requesting 8 hr days. WTF?