Who else works in a "good" center?

Chemo

Whether you're working in a "good center" or not depends on your center manager. The good ones exist, but are rare. Luckily the bad ones get moved every 6-12 months, so it's not too difficult to outlast them if you follow the methods and cover your butt

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSGUY72

All three of the centers I have worked out of are good. If your getting in trouble you pretty much have to be asking for it.

OPTION3

SmileyKissUp.gif
If your getting in trouble you pretty much have to be asking for it.

Opwan

This is not true.
Uh, yes it is. Management finds a way to screw everything up sooner or later. My route was set up perfect 2 years ago when I sat down with IE and went over deliveries and pick-ups and an efficient way to run it, now it is so screwed up by present management I spend 45 minutes a day digging crap out of my truck that is loaded wrong, which I don't GivAShat cause I get paid by the hour, but this company has went to crap the last 5 years and it seems like no one has a clue anymore. Can't wait till I can get the heck outta this mess cause it's gonna get worse. 3 more years!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Uh, yes it is. Management finds a way to screw everything up sooner or later. My route was set up perfect 2 years ago when I sat down with IE and went over deliveries and pick-ups and an efficient way to run it, now it is so screwed up by present management I spend 45 minutes a day digging crap out of my truck that is loaded wrong, which I don't GivAShat cause I get paid by the hour, but this company has went to crap the last 5 years and it seems like no one has a clue anymore. Can't wait till I can get the heck outta this mess cause it's gonna get worse. 3 more years!
I hear ya. Its a freakin comedy show anymore.