Who else?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Who else goes slow as possible the entire time while preloading until they send you home every day
KrK9NNx.gif

I don't think slow is even possible at UPS.... Ever. I work "fast" and slow at the same time. Or at my own pace in other words.

upskreg

I have to pick up your slack....every day....it's annoying. The day goes by quicker if you work harder.
Get out of my way and get a job you're qualified for....asking, "You want fries with that?"

browntroll

sounds like the new batch of workers in my hub they all have the same attitude. i cant figure out why they have this attitude they havent seen
what the work load was like before the economy went downhill im not even sure ive seen it.

KaiserTom

I work just enough to finish the exact trucks that I have by the time I need to leave for school by 8:15. Any more than that and they'll throw me on 4 trucks and :censored2: that, I don't misload, I don't need the extra preformance. :censored2: everyone else, they can deal with their own iregs.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I work just enough to finish the exact trucks that I have by the time I need to leave for school by 8:15. Any more than that and they'll throw me on 4 trucks and :censored2: that, I don't misload, I don't need the extra preformance. :censored2: everyone else, they can deal with their own iregs.
You're going to have a heck of a time once you graduate and find a job. People who do just enough to get by are a dime a dozen.
I hope not everyone thinks all the hub workers are lazy. there are some hardworking people. Maybe not many, but there are.
There are always a handful that make the rest look bad.