Who has the time?

Ron Carey lives on

The fighting that goes on in these threads are amazing to me as a elected steward. I don't know about you guys, but the other stewards and I have real issues to address every morning before we go on the road. Enforcing 9.5s, Sups working, getting new full-time jobs, fighting team concept, fighting harassment. I don't have time for your damn petitions, nor do have time to argue with other members. My steward responsibilities don't include political agendas, my opponent is Ups management and thier attepts to break our current contract. Vote for who you want, and get your ass back to work

Sent using BrownCafe App

BrownTexas

Boohoo. If we wanted to take life more serious we could go cry in a corner, like you. Instead we want to have fun, have a place to come and let loose. Get off BC and go back to your craphole center.

Ron Carey lives on

Brown Texas, my point was not to insult folks who vent on brown cafe, but to simply express my disgust for constant division in our great union

Sent using BrownCafe App

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The division was created by the union above you. I commend your efforts to protect your drivers and pt ers. The Hoffa slate is the reason for it. Sold us out

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The fighting that goes on in these threads are amazing to me as a elected steward. I don't know about you guys, but the other stewards and I have real issues to address every morning before we go on the road. Enforcing 9.5s, Sups working, getting new full-time jobs, fighting team concept, fighting harassment. I don't have time for your damn petitions, nor do have time to argue with other members. My steward responsibilities don't include political agendas, my opponent is Ups management and thier attepts to break our current contract. Vote for who you want, and get your ass back to work

Sent using BrownCafe App
Fighting "team concept"????
Did UPS abandon that in the late 90's?

I'm sorry if we are making you uncomfortable.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Somehow I can make time to do everything you do plus two times more and do it well. Maybe when you get the hang of it you will be better at time management. Oh yea I also am a hell of a father and do other activists activities plus I rub my wife's back or feet daily. You'll get there maybe.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
In the end, we won't tolerate anybody fighting with our Brothers and Sisters, except us.
It may appear sorted and unseemly at times, but speaking for myself, I learn a lot in the process and have benefited greatly from this "network of diverse thinkers".

Spongebob1

Somehow I can make time to do everything you do plus two times more and do it well. Maybe when you get the hang of it you will be better at time management. Oh yea I also am a hell of a father and do other activists activities plus I rub my wife's back or feet daily. You'll get there maybe.

Geeze,..... reading some of your post I either want to pat you on the back or duck-tape your fingers so you cant type no more,........ This post I buy ya a beer,

image.jpg
You're going let him rub your wifes back???
Over my dead body just like this.

Geeze,..... reading some of your post I either want to pat you on the back or duck-tape your fingers so you cant type no more,........ This post I buy ya a beer,
I am very very pro union. I am very very loyal. I am very intense and I'm always there for my members. I have a very big heart and I don't take what is Said about me here to personally.

Ron Carey lives on

Lead belly you are rubbing something alright, im sure it is not your wife's back, when you are bragging about your brown cafe street cred.

Sent using BrownCafe App