WHO is Endorsing President Barack Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tyrone Woods thought Obama had his back too. But of course you guys dont pay much attention to current events, so you probably dont know who he is. Do a google.

YES, search for put yourself in harms way and get yourself killed and you will find TYRONE WOODS picture there.

peace

TOS

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
TOS, Just so you know... all the mods have been aware for some time that midnight rider is your own puppet account. We've let it go until now because it was kind of amusing... we take claims of pizza betting with yourself much more seriously.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, Just so you know... all the mods have been aware for some time that midnight rider is your own puppet account. We've let it go until now because it was kind of amusing... we take claims of pizza betting with yourself much more seriously.

Good luck with that!

I have friends I have invited to this board. Slick50 and Midnight Rider both work with me at UPS..

Nice rumor though.

peace

TOS

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oooh SNAP!! Guess your game is up, eh TOS.

Nimnim

The Nim
It's time to go buy more guns. They'll be selling like hotcakes.

I have a rifle, some more ammo would be nice.

.22 rifles are so underrated but when a shot isn't heard people always stop to see what happened and it gives plenty of time for reload. ^_^

Whenever I'm at the rifle range I'm the quietest one there.

wkmac

The only industry that has flourished with the Obama administration!

I don't know, finance capitalism and Wall Street seems to have done well as more of the economy was monopolized and cartelized into their hands thanks to Obamanomics. But then when you give upwards of a billion dollars to have someone elected, is it a stretch to think that a quid pro quo doesn't take place?