Who is more overpaid - UPS Driver or CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
You said each has their value? I believe by the definition of value ( relative worth, merit, or importance ) you agreed that the driver is overpaid. You admit to saying this argument has value, but then say you disagree that the merit of a driver getting overpaid doesn't exist? Tie I think you need to go back to school, bud.

I'm not sure how you could possibly translate my saying each has their value to my saying the driver is overpaid.

I think its time for you to put the crack pipe down.

tieguy

Banned
Ooh haha woo that was good one! I love offending the workers who move this company it just cracks me up... :dissapointed:

"ooh haha woo" say that a few times and picture some guy with union patchs sewed to his underwear sitting in front of the computer working the crack pipe. :happy-very:

Solidarity413

"ooh haha woo" say that a few times and picture some guy with union patchs sewed to his underwear sitting in front of the computer working the crack pipe. :happy-very:

You want to talk about personal attacks? We'll see if your post gets edited. I wish you were around were I worked. I'd show you who I am. You can talk all the smack you want over the net though, bud. Good luck doing it to me in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.