Who is Obama

diesel96

I'll give Jon Voit some credit, not a bad actor and he can make a pretty female baby. Too bad he was an absentee father, yet at the same time, a spokesman on parenting for teaching children.
Now I understand why Angelina will have nothing to do with him and didn't take his name.
Voight insults young people by insinuating that they are mindless individuals ripe for programming. Young voting age Americans are not capable of making their own decisions but are old enough to fight old men's wars. He certainly insults those from the Viet Nam era. They did not create that war but they did try to end it, just as many try to end this Iraq war.
He might also be afraid of losing his tax benefits when the tax cuts end up on the congressional floor in 2009. Or maybe, he's looking to rent a room in Cheney's place in Dubai?

The right takes great pleasure in slapping down hollywood types supporting Democrats, but when it comes to those supporting republican hollywood types ohhhhh....Reagonites...What a love affair.

Whats next moreluck, spritual and psycological advice from Tom Cruise?

wkmac

Whats next , spritual and psycological advice from Tom Cruise?

More should sign her email posts "and I approve of this message!"
:happy-very:

Hey D,

I gotta ask dude, what's the deal with you and scientology? You've mentioned this a few times and now my couriosity is up. Look, other than some actors practicing it and some dude L. Ron Hubbard, I know nextto sqwat about this cause. Now we could talk Kabbalah if you like :happy-very::happy-very:as I have read some on that from a historical POV and no I don't know Madonna. I don't believe or practice modern day organized man-created religion so whatever your thinking is will not get me worked up.

Come on D, what gives? You know me, I'm cool with what ya believe, I'm not gonna tell everyone you put out on the first date or something like that!

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

diesel96

More should sign her email posts "and I approve of this message!"
:happy-very:

Hey D,

I gotta ask dude, what's the deal with you and scientology? You've mentioned this a few times and now my couriosity is up. Look, other than some actors practicing it and some dude L. Ron Hubbard, I know nextto sqwat about this cause. Now we could talk Kabbalah if you like :happy-very::happy-very:as I have read some on that from a historical POV and no I don't know Madonna. I don't believe or practice modern day organized man-created religion so whatever your thinking is will not get me worked up.

Come on D, what gives? You know me, I'm cool with what ya believe, I'm not gonna tell everyone you put out on the first date or something like that!

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Scientology is entirely man made. It is the invention of one man: L Ron Hubbard, science fiction writer. No he's not a nuclear physicist and not a war hero. It has no basis in reality and teaches such concepts of aliens attaching “thetans” to human bodies by means of nuclear bombs in various mountains around the world.
They have a hugh compound (religious retreat) near the Clearwater Fl areaa known as FSO and or The Sea Org. in which nightmare stories are documented and originated from there.
You tube "The problem with Scientology" and hear from first hand witness's and former members.

Check out L Ron Hubbard's son's affidavit:

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/rondewolf.htm

http://listverse.com/bizarre/top-10-problems-with-scientology/

But hey, it's a free country.....if you want to worship ET go right ahead, but leave the children out of the cult. They say their idealogy is based on science, not religion, yet they put on a religious front for tax purposes from the gov't and legal protection from fraud claims.

Now put another Kabbalah:bbq: on the barbie so I can sink my teeth into, but hold the Madonna.

wkmac

Scientology is entirely man made.
All religions are from my POV but I understand your point and I'm cool with that.

It is the invention of one man: L Ron Hubbard, science fiction writer. No he's not a nuclear physicist and not a war hero. It has no basis in reality and teaches such concepts of aliens attaching “thetans” to human bodies by means of nuclear bombs in various mountains around the world.
They have a hugh compound (religious retreat) near the Clearwater Fl areaa known as FSO and or The Sea Org. in which nightmare stories are documented and originated from there.
You tube "The problem with Scientology" and hear from first hand witness's and former members.

Check out L Ron Hubbard's son's affidavit:

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/rondewolf.htm

http://listverse.com/bizarre/top-10-problems-with-scientology/

Hey, thanks for the explaination so I can better understand where you are coming from.

But hey, it's a free country.....if you want to worship ET go right ahead, but leave the children out of the cult. They say their idealogy is based on science, not religion, yet they put on a religious front for tax purposes from the gov't and legal protection from fraud claims.

Now put another Kabbalah:bbq: on the barbie so I can sink my teeth into, but hold the Madonna.

LMAO!!!! I loved that one.

I'm listening to an interesting radio interview with Chalmers Johnson, former Cold-Warrior and CIA Analyst, done by Scott Horton of KAOS radio on Anti-War radio. You and maybe a couple more here I think might enjoy the interview about the Military Industrial Complex and the US gov't data mining. Scott also near the end gives a good explaination of why classical liberal/anarcho libertarian types are against what is called privatization under the umbrella of false label of free enterprise. Interview is about 20 minutes.

http://antiwar.com/radio/2008/07/29/chalmers-johnson-4/

UPS Lifer

McCain's new campaign manager is really making his mark! I get all the campaign donation requests and can't believe how many I have received in the last couple of weeks; about every other day I am getting a mailing of some sort!

And those last two ads! WOW! - Brittany - Paris and now Moses - Looking at those clips of BO - It is apparent why he is coming off as arrogant. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. You can take it either way.... ! It all depends on what side of the fence you sit on.

Will this hurt or help McCain? Only time will tell.

One thing is for sure - Rick Davis isn't waiting around to find out. He jabs with his left and follows up with his right! Now that is change we can depend on!

diesel96

I'm listening to an interesting radio interview with Chalmers Johnson, former Cold-Warrior and CIA Analyst, done by Scott Horton of KAOS radio on Anti-War radio. You and maybe a couple more here I think might enjoy the interview about the Military Industrial Complex and the US gov't data mining. Scott also near the end gives a good explaination of why classical liberal/anarcho libertarian types are against what is called privatization under the umbrella of false label of free enterprise. Interview is about 20 minutes.

[URL="http://antiwar.com/radio/2008/07/29/chalmers-johnson-4/"]http://antiwar.com/radio/2008/07/29/chalmers-johnson-4/[/URL]

Eye opening interview. when you here from first hand witnesses, this only cements the argument that we should all have a big problem with the transparencey of our Gov't's relationship morf-ing into a partnership with the private secter of the M I C and our inept Congress losing it's grip on constitutional practises granting "friendly fascism" immunity from procecution.
What this country needs is Statesman, not lifelong politicians. You do your first/second terms then go home. Turn over will reduce power, corruption and temptation berfore it's too late for we the common people to regain power, not just those of a few in high places.

I can't stop there's just too much he doesn't get!! God help us if he gets in!!

Obama's redistribution of wealth plan is already on the table..

Obama's emergency eocnomic plan

And he's serious!!

Brazen.....Shouldn't god help us NOW ? Why would you want more of the same McBush. We are at War and our sons and daughters are getting killed uneccessarily (not to mention innocent Iraq citizens) and our economy is in the toliet and our debt has weakening this country's dollar to compete globally. Redistributing the trillions we spend on war and the Military Ind Complex and rebuild our economy thru infrastructure and alternative energy is the only way to go.

McCain's new campaign manager is really making his mark! I get all the campaign donation requests and can't believe how many I have received in the last couple of weeks; about every other day I am getting a mailing of some sort!

And those last two ads! WOW! - Brittany - Paris and now Moses - Looking at those clips of BO - It is apparent why he is coming off as arrogant. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. You can take it either way.... ! It all depends on what side of the fence you sit on.

Will this hurt or help McCain? Only time will tell.

One thing is for sure - Rick Davis isn't waiting around to find out. He jabs with his left and follows up with his right! Now that is change we can depend on!

Lifer...I'm surprised...I know he's your senator, but you approve those ads? Your smarter than that. Even many of your Rep big whigs are backing off those ads. No pun intended but aren't those ads directed at undecided, middle of the fence morons with small feeble little minds who need pictures and images to help them make an uniformed choice. Maybe we should supply crayons and big block voting cards for them to indicate their vote come election day. Admit it...since he goated Obama to go overseas, and the world witnessed it was a successful trip, McCain is coming across like Walter Matthau's character as a whiny grumpy old man.
Maybe Rick Davis can light a match under his protege's foot and get him to start talking about issue's, instead of the negative deflection attacks modeled after Carl Rove and the RNC smear machine. I didn't think a "Maverick" like Mccain had to stoop to employ the old Bush campaign staffers. A "follower" is more like it. When is the straight talk express going to resume?

wkmac

Eye opening interview. when you here from first hand witnesses, this only cements the argument that we should all have a big problem with the transparencey of our Gov't's relationship morf-ing into a partnership with the private secter of the M I C and our inept Congress losing it's grip on constitutional practises granting "friendly fascism" immunity from procecution.
What this country needs is Statesman, not lifelong politicians. You do your first/second terms then go home. Turn over will reduce power, corruption and temptation berfore it's too late for we the common people to regain power, not just those of a few in high places.

Good Points!

brazenbrown

Brazen.....Shouldn't god help us NOW ? Why would you want more of the same McBush. We are at War and our sons and daughters are getting killed uneccessarily (not to mention innocent Iraq citizens) and our economy is in the toliet and our debt has weakening this country's dollar to compete globally. Redistributing the trillions we spend on war and the Military Ind Complex and rebuild our economy thru infrastructure and alternative energy is the only way to go.

So in other words, your words, our sons and daughters have paid the highest price unnecessarily!:knockedout:

I'll walk over to my neighbors house right now, that'd be my neighbor who's son died in the war a couple of years ago, I'll tell him it was all for nothing, it was really just unnecessary as you say. I'll tell him the convictions that his son had for enlisting and fighting for ours and the Iraqi's freedom were misguided and that he should have told him to stay home. :biting:

Do you really think that turning a blind eye to an evil dictator and his regime who massacred thousands of their own people with a wide range of forms of torture, including the gouging out of eyes, severe beatings, and electric shocks etc etc is the right way to go??

Saddam has had approximately 40 of his own relatives murdered.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090114174128/http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/19675.htm

Allegations of prostitution are used to intimidate opponents of the regime and have been used by the regime to justify the barbaric beheading of women. There have been documented chemical attacks by the regime, from 1983 to 1988, resulting in some 30,000 Iraqi and Iranian deaths. Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds.
The Iraqi regime used chemical agents to include mustard gas and nerve agents, WMD's I might add, in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages between 1987-1988. The largest was the attack on Halabja which resulted in approximately 5,000 deaths. 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.
I remember reading reports of how they'd put people through shredder/chipper machines feet first....

But according to you it was all unnecessary. Each soldier's life is valuable and no one should have to go through the pain of losing a loved one. However, there is evil that exists in the world and for us not to act would make us just as evil for allowing it to happen.

I think stories like this, Bagdad sees tentative rebirth starting to come out of Iraq give people reassurance that we are doing the right thing. I know people like my neighbor and the many military families, brothers, sisters and parents need to hear that their loved ones did not die only to see us retreat before the job is done!

As for the world if Iraq continues to move in the direction of becoming a stabilized democracy, this part of the world will be a safer place. It will have been worth it. Yes the sacrifice is hard but the alternative IMHO is far worse!

Ronald Reagan once said:
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
and
'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

Thank God for our military!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

diesel96

So in other words, your words, our sons and daughters have paid the highest price unnecessarily!:knockedout:

I'll walk over to my neighbors house right now, that'd be my neighbor who's son died in the war a couple of years ago, I'll tell him it was all for nothing, it was really just unnecessary as you say. I'll tell him the convictions that his son had for enlisting and fighting for ours and the Iraqi's freedom were misguided and that he should have told him to stay home. :biting:

Do you really think that turning a blind eye to an evil dictator and his regime who massacred thousands of their own people with a wide range of forms of torture, including the gouging out of eyes, severe beatings, and electric shocks etc etc is the right way to go??

Saddam has had approximately 40 of his own relatives murdered.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090114174128/http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/19675.htm

Allegations of prostitution are used to intimidate opponents of the regime and have been used by the regime to justify the barbaric beheading of women. There have been documented chemical attacks by the regime, from 1983 to 1988, resulting in some 30,000 Iraqi and Iranian deaths. Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds.
The Iraqi regime used chemical agents to include mustard gas and nerve agents, WMD's I might add, in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages between 1987-1988. The largest was the attack on Halabja which resulted in approximately 5,000 deaths. 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror.
I remember reading reports of how they'd put people through shredder/chipper machines feet first....

But according to you it was all unnecessary. Each soldier's life is valuable and no one should have to go through the pain of losing a loved one. However, there is evil that exists in the world and for us not to act would make us just as evil for allowing it to happen.

I think stories like this, Bagdad sees tentative rebirth starting to come out of Iraq give people reassurance that we are doing the right thing. I know people like my neighbor and the many military families, brothers, sisters and parents need to hear that their loved ones did not die only to see us retreat before the job is done!

As for the world if Iraq continues to move in the direction of becoming a stabilized democracy, this part of the world will be a safer place. It will have been worth it. Yes the sacrifice is hard but the alternative IMHO is far worse!

Ronald Reagan once said:
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
and
'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

Thank God for our military!!:thumbsup:

Braze.....why has it become America's problem whenever an evil dictator or a genicide ensue's around the world. Why do America's young have pay the ultimate price for policing other nations instead of a united worldwide front. We have become what our brave young american patriots and forefathers revolted from the start of the Revoloutionary war. If this is our destiny than war is here to stay for a long time. Would you be so willing to allow your children to fight in Darfur or Sudan without worldwide support and participation.

As far as your nieghbor's son (providing the story is true), I revere him as much as any other parent or patriot does. Myself and others in this forum have been effected one way or another as well. Soldiers don't question politics or policies ON the battlefield when engaged, their loyalty is to their unit, commander, and the President.
But I draw my ire towards the culprits who got us involve in Iraq under the false pretense of lies and deception. For what?.....Oil?....cause their's money to be made by the military Ind Complex?
We are not talking Afghanistan here.....We are talking Iraq.
Instead of lashing out at the anti-Iraq war crowd, or liberals or whatever labels are tagged on people these days, channel your efforts towards our troops' preservation and value towards the ones responsible for engaging them in the wrong country.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know what they are calling the event, but McCain & B.O. are appearing together on Aug 16th right near my area of the woods.

It's taking place at Saddleback Church (5-7 PM.) at the invitation of Pastor Rick Warren. It's a leadership-type forum.

It will be streamlined live.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, now that you asked, I'll give you my opinion......

Rick Warren, IMO, is looking for more "fame time". He knows both B.O. and McCain and both have spoken at his church before.

Warren wrote the book "The Purpose Driven Life". I personally think he likes the limelight and this is quite the deal that he has pulled off here.

It's suppose to be a leadership & compassion program and not a political fest. He actually has the huge facilities and TV broadcasting equipment to carry this out.

He's also suppose to get one-on-one time with each candidate, so maybe he's going for White House Reverend! Who knows?

UPS Lifer

Diesel
I never said that I approve those ads. You inferred that from my final comment which was meant to be satirical.

Now - I am not neutral by any means. I simply stated that it depends on what side of the fence you sit how you will interpret those ads. I also stated that only time will tell if it helps or hurts McCain. That previous statement directly refers to the fence sitters.

You have your mind made up also. You referred to McCain as "McBush". Gee, where did you get that reference from? Oh.... that's right, one of BO's many negative campaign ads which refers to more of the same.

If I had my way, I would totally reinvent the political system for our Federal representatives. Each state would not have to follow the same guidelines for installing state representatives. We should always recognize the individual needs of each state and the rights of that state.

Do not allow politicians to make this a career. Install term limits - maybe - one six year term for senate and 3 two year terms for the House, with one third of each house being installed every two year period.

No political ads without full reference to what you plan to accomplish. The ad needs to be about you not your opponent(s).

No reference to your opponent - unless your opponent is present to have equal time to answer any allegations (debates)

I would also address media coverage and commentary to eliminate bias and prejudice as much as possible. News should be reported in an unbiased way, but if the program is geared toward commentary than it should be noted as such with no undo restrictions.
Equal coverage of each opponent should exist.
Harsh and restrictive spending limits should be put in place.

This is basically a job interview with the American pubic. Show us your qualifications, describe your values and your platform, what you are going to accomplish and how are you going to do it.

As far as I am concerned - BO started the negative attacks by claiming that McCain is a third Bush term.

So - if the gloves are going to come off - take them off and let the games begin.

Next thing you will be telling me that BO didn't bring up the race card!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm curious enough. I marked the date and time on my calendar. Hopefully, the site will be working if it's not overloaded.