Who is responsible?

LaUpser

Every so often I go to a neighboring center to assist in driving, my question is who is responsible for letting my home center know that I will not be there

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I'm sure they ask your center before asking you to come into the other building. I'm not sure the persons title but there is usually a person who handles staff and who does what that day.

Last edited:

LaUpser

The other center calls me personally but I feel I should have to it should be between them to let each other know

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The other center calls me personally but I feel I should have to it should be between them to let each other know

Sent using BrownCafe App
It's YOUR responsiblity. You're the employee...assigned to a center. You need to inform the sups at your center...not rely on the neighboring center to tell them for you. If you were calling in sick...which center would you notify?

It's YOUR responsiblity. You're the employee...assigned to a center. You need to inform the sups at your center...not rely on the neighboring center to tell them for you. If you were calling in sick...which center would you notify?

He's being told directly by another center to report to them. That center needs to follow the COC and call his center to borrow their employee. His center should then call him.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
He's being told directly by another center to report to them. That center needs to follow the COC and call his center to borrow their employee. His center should then call him.
Okay I see your point. But if a center manager in one of the other centers in my building called me and told me to report to them that day...my next phone call would be to my center manager.