Who makes the call?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by whome, Sep 24, 2012.

1. whome

whome Member

Who puts the new guy on four trucks? what piss poor management if you ask me.
  2. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

"a loader of your caliber should be able to handle 5 trucks", as my center manager used to tell me
  3. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

Why doesn't the new guy understand that he only needs to provide "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay" and that the union doesn't recognize production standards?
  4. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

My new loader is loading a 4 car set. He is doing okay, So far supervisor stays with him most of the night. What's the big deal...
  5. packageguy

packageguy Well-Known Member

Every post with your name on it is negative, what's your problem, if you don't like it leave, who are you trying to impress?
  6. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

a thought occurs to me...............

Tie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  7. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

I know. cause their the NEW guy ! so easy, ask me another one !
  8. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Active Member

You gotta realize it can be apples to pipe wrenches depending on where you work. In my hub, throwing a newbie on four cars would be awful.
  9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

They do it at my center all the time. Don't want the newbies in the trailer. God forbid, the flow might slow down. WTF?!?!?!?!?! That's where they get their feet wet, for Pete's sake! The feeder is the easiest job on preload. If they can't handle that, they need to go.