Who Owns The Earth

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by 804brown, Jul 7, 2013.

1. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

2. quamba 638

quamba 638 Member

America

3. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Hello, couldn't you just post the answer instead of giving me a reading assignment?
    I am interested in the answer but just not in the mood to make a commitment to reading something other than meaningless fluff.

I will hit this thread later....

4. Upsmule

Upsmule Well-Known Member

Truthout.org would know. (Roll eyes and enter thick sarcasm here)

5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I do .
    and your rent payment is overdue .

6. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Kanye West.

Just ask him.

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I suppose you will also be keeping our security deposit due to the way that we have left it.

8. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

No , you will be getting that back .
    Your mess is nothing compared to those nasty dinosaurs .

9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

10. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

That there is funny!!

11. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

The Waltons (Not Jon-boy), the Banks,the IMF, the Rothchilds and about 30-40 of the richest Billionaires

12. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Good to see ya. Hope you and yours are doing well.

13. Upsmule

"
    That development could be a step toward closer regional integration, and perhaps the slow disappearance of the artificial border dividing the Galilee between Israel and Lebanon, so that hikers and others could pass freely where my wife and I crossed 60 years ago."

This guy, like most of his ilk is living in his own created lala land. Like all the wars he's mentioned in the article boarders now exist as a result. Radicalism isn't going to just go away. And Allah is hardly going to just have a change of plans for his radical power hungry fools.

And his "US-UK invasion" of Iraq bs makes me want to puke. I guess we'd all - along with the good citizens of Iraq be better off if Hussein was still leading UN inspectors on wild goose chases.

14. serenity now

serenity now Guest

actually, I believe the Earth owns us

15. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

Did you read the part about the need for violence to "secure" and "defend". This is stuff some of us like to bring into the bc community. To open the discussion beyond R's vs D's.
    Actually chomsky is one of the most real intellectuals on the planet. Only in this country is he treated as a pariah. Mainstream media cant handle his intellect. As for the allah comment, allah has been around for a long time but it seems the artificial borders CREATED by certain imperialists(with their own gods) caused the mess we all are still dealing with. As far as iraq, maybe we wouldnt have to deal with a POST saddam iraq IF WE DIDNT PUT THAT GUY IN CHARGE IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Why should the choice only be between saddam or post war chaos. How about non western interference and let people rule and control their own land. Oh thats right....OIL!!

16. Upsmule

Hey, what do I know I'm just a delivery boy. But the more I read from certain sources, especially here, the easier my crap detector goes off.

17. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I'm sure there exists a reciprocal feeling too!

18. Upsmule

Who owns America? Hell you don't even own your own home. The government can take it right out from under you for the new strip mall or hwy.

19. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya or rather just further elaborated. But you are right, we've never owned :censored2: in this country. It's a fiction one learns the moment you stop paying your rent to the state!

And this doesn't even address the fiat monetary system, fractional reserve banking and the fraud that is crony/finance capitalism.

20. Upsmule

We can still turn out and vote in numbers like we see in the streets in Egypt. But we don't. So.....